Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Cloudreach job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
More Than Just A Great Job
Working for a leading global cloud consultancy is pretty special in itself, but we like to give you just that little bit extra. Joining Cloudreach brings all these benefits and more:
Apply Online Cloudreach Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Cloudreach hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Internal Project and Change Manager
How will you spend your days ?
- Using a structured approach: understand the situation, perform a GAP analysis, craft the ‘right’ strategy, create actionable plans, execute and manage plans, measure success, and cements the change.
- Create and implement change management plans, change impact analysis, communications plan, training plan, readiness plan, and detailed project plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement/adoption.
- Estimate project time and cost targets
- Identify activities and estimate of durations.
- Manage the transition of change in the business.
- Measure and monitor business KPIs affected by the change.
- Understanding, identifying and proactively managing risks and issues
- Create, maintain and control changes in scope/timelines throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring that all changes made to a project’s baselined scope, time, cost and quality objectives or agreed benefits are identified, evaluated, approved, rejected or deferred.
- Implement the change, working collaboratively with the Head of Keeping Change Cloudy and project sponsors:
- Put into practice the strategy and associated plans (project, communications, and change) for a specific change or programme of change.
- Put in place the necessary resources and supporting systems, including monitoring and communications, to turn the ‘vision’ into a practical reality
- Support the Cloudreach leadership team to meet benefits, business, schedule, and budget objectives of change initiatives
- Engage with Cloudreachers throughout the change initiatives
- Manage stakeholders
- Communicate with the senior leadership team, and keep them up to date with the progress, issues, and developments in change programmes, providing appropriate briefing to enable them to make informed decisions about the approach and direction of the programmes.
- Communicate with Cloudreachers affected by the change to maintain morale and support for the change.
How to stand out ?
- Educated to bachelor degree level or relevant professional qualification.
- Prince2, PMP, Agile qualifications
- MSP qualifications desirable
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Experience with project management methodologies (Prince2, Agile, etc), tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Extensive experience in managing small to large projects, end to end project lifecycle
- Project and/or change management experience on technology based projects and/or programmes
- Experience in risk and issue management
- Experienced in delivering successful change programmes
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Experience in both small-scale and large-scale organisational change initiatives (desirable)
- Experience in leading change programmes for people, process, or technology changes.
- Change Management Professional designation is a plus (APMG Change Management for example)
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal)
- Stakeholder Management
- Pro-active & a driver of actions
- Sound, working knowledge of general business processes:
- Good grasp of multiple functional areas (Strategy, Marketing, Finance, etc), organisational framework, culture, and management structure.
- Experience in business analysis, process mapping, definition, and implementation
- Analytical, and critical thinker
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Leadership abilities:
- Able to establish vision and direction, to influence and align others towards a common purpose and to empower and inspire people to achieve project success.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, and a smartphone (choice of iOS or Android available)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our office in Farringdon is filled with free drinks and snacks, an Xbox One and big screen TV, pool table, foosball, bean bags and sofas.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location in Europe.
Cloudreach Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Cloudreach from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Cloudreach jobs;