Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Clydesdale Bank job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Clydesdale Bank plc is a commercial bank in Scotland. Formed in Glasgow in 1838, it is the smallest of the three Scottish banks. Independent until it was purchased by Midland Bank in 1920, it formed part of the National Australia Bank Group (NAB) between 1987 and 2016. Clydesdale Bank was divested from National Australia Bank in early 2016 and its holding company CYBG plc, trades on the London and Sydney stock exchanges.
Apply Online Clydesdale Bank Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Clydesdale Bank hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Customer Service Officer
We’re looking for self-motivated enthusiastic individuals, who are ready to make a real difference to a successful and expanding team. In return, we’ll train, encourage and reward you, helping you every step of the way to make memorable customer experiences.
The role is all about…
- · Getting the basics right by accurately handling cash and dealing with customer requests
- · Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable environment where everyone works together to make a difference in our local community
- · Be personally accountable, as we’re a regulated organisation we need you to work within the appropriate policies and procedures to keep our customers and business safe
- · Being flexible in your approach, in a fast changing business environment
- · Listening to and understanding our customers to ensure we can respond effectively to their needs
Front Line Manager
The Front Line Manager is accountable for leading and directing an operational group, typically of 3 teams. Delivery of customer focused medium term objectives and targets is the primary responsibility. They are responsible for delivery of operating plans and management of the people within their teams. Development of colleagues and their skills is a core requirement, helping people in their teams to improve their range of capabilities to perform better in their roles. FLMs also lead and support continuous improvement activities within their areas.
The Role is about ….
– Short to Medium term planning, focused on identifying capacity and managing resource to best meet customer demands
– Balancing resources and achieving good levels of utilisation
– Making proactive customer contact
– Leading and promoting a Continuous Improvement culture to increase operational effectiveness
– Analysing demand data to understand type, frequency and variation in demand and using it to drive future improvements
– Managing relationships within the Team areas and with external stakeholders
– Ensuring teams work to the relevant risk and regulatory guidelines at all times
Head of Regulatory Management
As an inspiring and engaging leader, you’ll provide leadership, guidance and co-ordination between the Group and its Regulators. We will look to you to own and deliver the Regulatory Engagement Policy Standard for the Group and provide insight into the overall direction the Regulators are taking and their view of the Bank’s compliance with its Regulatory responsibilities. Accountabilities include:
- Regulatory Relationship Risk profile oversight, reporting and MI – ensuring the risk is managed in line with Risk Appetite through effective management and delivery of key principles of Regulatory Engagement Policy Standard.
- Manage agreed engagement model through stakeholder liaison and relationship management (including Senior & Leadership Team, Committees, Boards, and Regulators).
- Coaching and training, providing expert advice and guidance on the management of regulatory relations to the UK Business.
- Assessment, co-ordination and reporting of regulatory engagements.
- Management of a team providing day to day interaction with the regulators.
- Oversee applications to UK regulators for approval e.g. variations to permissions and waivers to regulations.
- Liaison with relevant internal and external stakeholders on regulatory relations matters, ensuring the Bank’s requirements are considered and applied.
We need you to have….
- Expertise in managing the needs of multiple senior stakeholders and deal with competing priorities;
- Extensive experience in representing to, interacting with and building trusting relationships with key internal stakeholders, business partners and relevant external agencies such as Regulators and trade bodies.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills;
- An ability to deal confidentially and discretely with sensitive and confidential information;
Clydesdale Bank Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Clydesdale Bank from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Clydesdale Bank jobs;