Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Cobham job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Cobham plc is a British manufacturing company based in Wimborne Minster, Dorset, England. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. According to Defense News it is the 51st largest defence firm in the world, and the fifth largest in the UK, based on 2013 revenue.
Apply Online Cobham Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Cobham hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Product Supply Chain Manager
Cobham Mission Systems are looking to recruit a Product Supply Chain Manager (internally this role is referred to as Procurement Manager – Customer IPT) to be responsible for the design, development and through lifecycle management of supply chains at product level that meet cost and timing elements of the business case. This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
Our Procurement department consists of 40 employees and its key function is to find and manage outsource partners allowing us to deliver great products to time, cost and quality requirements. The business strategy for Cobham means this function is critical to our future success so we make sure that our teams have the right tools, processes and training which will facilitate your career development.
As a Product Supply Chain Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Significant experience of designing supply chains, in conjunction with operations, to meet challenging requirements
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Highly competent programme manager
- Excellent grasp of Lifecycle Management Processes
- Good team working skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to manage commercial relationships
- Experience in working with IPT’s delivering sources of supply to new product development programmes
As Commercial Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• Degree calibre or equivalent relevant experience
• Proven relevant experience gained in a commercial discipline in a high tech industry, ideally within the aerospace/defence/manufacturing sector
• Knowledge and experience of identifying, vetting and managing Intermediaries and Advisors.
• Knowledge of the contract development process, contract terms and conditions is a prerequisite for this role
• Experience of UK MoD and US DoD and export contracting is ideal
• Experience of managing the commercial elements of complex and challenging projects of similar size/scope, complexity and significant budget/spend responsibility through the full development lifecycle.
• Managing commercial risk
• Creating an environment in which issues are recognised, accepted and resolved
• Having broad business awareness enabling an appropriate contribution at a senior level
Cobham Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Cobham from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Cobham jobs;