Cognizant Technology Solutions Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Cognizant Technology Solutions job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Cognizant is a multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is included in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. It is also one of the fastest growing Fortune 500 companies. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996. After a series of corporate splits and restructures of its parent companies there was an initial public offering in 1998. Following the Y2K and dot-com boom of the late 1990s, when companies sharpened their focus on hard business parameters such as revenues and profits, the company grew by delivering critical application development and maintenance services. Cognizant had a period of fast growth during the 2000s, becoming a Fortune 500 company in 2011. In 2015, the Fortune magazine named it as the world’s fourth most admired IT services company. In 2017, Cognizant was named in Fortune’s Future 50 list.
Apply Online Cognizant Technology Solutions Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Cognizant Technology Solutions hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
SENIOR DIRECTOR – ADVISORY RELATIONS (F/M)
Your Key Responsibilities
Create a compelling vision and go-to-market strategy to develop further opportunity and comptetitive advantage
Put together BU plan how to further maximise the channel
Inflight deal support to create a pipeline of new deals and to drive large scale business development
Educated to degree level – ideal MBA, MSc, or PhD; Min: BSc
Extensive experience in working with sourcing advisors and advisory/management consulting companies focused on driving outsourcing strategy
Outstanding relationship builder
Inspirational leader with exceptional communication skills
Hands-on experience in handling channel sales v. end client selling
Good understanding of our core business – IT Consulting, Systems Integration, Infrastructure & Digital
Strong credentials and demonstrated success in large IT pursuits where advisors were involved in multiple of their opportunities
Politically savvy, able to find middle ground and rally a team
Characteristics of an entrepreneurial forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
CLIENT PARTNER P&R
- Build trusted advisor relationships in the C-level/executive management level across the client organization.
- Leverage strong domain knowledge within the industry to understand client’s business drivers, digital market forces disrupting the industry, and design differentiated value propositions.
- Manage the P&L associated with the client accounts against set topline and bottomline targets.
- Grow the portfolio profitably and sustainably
- Create and manage pipeline of Consulting, Digital, IT and Business operations services across the client.
- Shape and deliver the customer’s digital transformation and other strategic agenda.
- Mentor, lead and manage team of client service executives to meet the client and Cognizant
- Build and leverage an eco-system of partners, alliances, start-ups, academia and design agencies to help deliver customer specific strategy and solutions.
- You have strong domain knowledge in one or more of the P&R domains, namely Manufacturing, Logistics, Travel, Hospitality, Retail and Consumer Goods.
- You have significant exposure to challenges in the industry with prior experience in delivering digital strategy and/or technology driven business transformation programs with a consultative approach.
- You have CxO relations and can connect with C-level and senior executives in the industry in Denmark
- Experience in Technology enabled business transformation- You can visualize and design transformational solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- Proven experience in building pipeline, selling and delivering Transformation programs
- Extensive experience in managing P&L, meeting targets and growing the portfolio
- Proven experience in building and managing cross-functional high performing teams
- Experience in managing and connecting global partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
EXCHANGE ADMIN SUPPORT
- We’d like to hire someone with 2nd/3rd level knowledge in Exchange 2013, with ca. 3 years experience in operating similar system.
- O365 messaging (hybrid) knowledge and experience is a huge advantage, but if you aren’t familiar with it yet it is ok, you can still apply
- Excellent teamwork abilities and written and verbal communication skills
- Technically knowledgeable and customer service oriented with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional manner.
- Working with and troubleshooting the following technologies – SMTP, Outlook Web App (OWA) and Message Transport / Mail routing
- Configuring and managing Exchange High Availability and Site Resilient solutions.
- Participation in projects, service improvements, automation
- Real-time incident Handling (Providing L2 & L3 support related issues)
- Providing root cause analysis for the problems
- Status reporting (Reporting availability, Server Health, Issues addressed, Service levels)
- Vendor Co-ordination for HW/SW break-fix, installs/ upgrade
- Provide a quality support in maintaining and troubleshooting of their messaging environment, including mobile device and fax support
- We’re providing 5*24 support with weekend on-call, which means that the team members are working in three shifts: from 6AM to 2PM, from 2PM to 10PM and night shift from 10PM to 6AM; and the team provides on-call support btw 10PM Friday and 10PM Sunday. The shifts are rotating between the team members weekly
Your tasks and challenges will be:
– Deliver onsite client engagements as part of a team or individually as a subject matter expert
– Manage the full life cycle of a project from scoping, planning, content assessment and stipulation, solution design, realization/implementation and solution testing
– Project and program management
– Develop of subject matter, service offerings and points of view
– Develop own skills and those of others
– Manage the full sales life cycle from research through defining and detailing propositions and solutions, developing presentations, to presenting our value propositions to end clients as the lead
– Responsibility for revenue through acquisition and/or delivery of projects
– Instill client confidence through relevant subject matter expertise and industry knowledge
– Effectively manage relationships with clients and other team members across geographical and organizational boundaries
– Secure the quality of deliverables and client acceptance
• Deep domain knowledge in Retail and Consumer Goods and/or Manufacturing industry
• Prior experience in working for large technology implementation projects IT-consulting companies or financial institutions
• Experience in Project Management, Program Management or Business Analysis
• Extensive experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence technologies with specialisations in any of the Big Data, Master Data Management or Analytics technologies
• Willingness to travel
• German and English language proficiency
Cognizant Technology Solutions Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Cognizant Technology Solutions from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Cognizant Technology Solutions jobs;