Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Corona Energy job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Join our team of energy experts
We pride ourselves on recruiting talented, passionate team members who share our values. In return for your hard work, we offer exciting learning and development opportunities to help you reach your potential, along with competitive remuneration and great benefits including pension, private medical insurance, enhanced annual leave, free fruit and breakfast.
If you think you have the drive and people skills to join us, please email your CV to us, or call us on 0800 804 8589.
Apply Online Corona Energy Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Corona Energy hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Group Financial Accountant
Duties & Responsibilities:
On a daily / monthly basis you will be responsible for the posting and reconciliation monthly management and
statutory figures as reported to the parent company and will act as a contact point for the shareholders who
have queries regarding Corona Group performance. You will also be responsible for:
- Balance sheet and P&L month end reconciliation/substantiation for the group;
- Responsible for reviewing statutory accounts prepared by Financial Accountants and managing the
annual external audit process
- Supporting the regulatory reporting and funding requirements of the group including planning and
management of ECAM, regulatory capital and other funding balances;
- Supporting the Legal Entity Controller responsibilities including dividend process, managing
intercompany balances, other adhoc queries and information requests from parent company
- Supporting the corporate structure rationalisation project;
- Developing and improving cash flow forecast models;
- Intercompany simplification project to reduce intercompany relationships and implement and
automatic settlement process;
- Assisting with management of staff within the team including coaching, development and appraisals.
- Assisting with setting and driving target and objectives through the team.
- Ad hoc M&A opportunities, creating valuation models, and producing due diligence support;
- Focus on personal development through training, constant learning within the role and increase in
- Very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods and
assisting with other ad-hoc team projects and deliverables.
Skills & Experience:
You will be confident in your communication and have the ability to represent the team in dealings with
stakeholders, internal and external to Corona. You’re a proactive individual who will not only follow the
procedures but will actively contribute to the development of the internal control environment and the efficiency
of the group. You will also have:
- CA / ACCA qualified with at least 5 years post qualification experience
- Strong numerical ability and high attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to think laterally and problem solve
- Experience in banking and finance or energy industries is preferable
Corona Energy Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Corona Energy from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Corona Energy Jobs;