Countrywide Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Countrywide job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Apply Online Countrywide Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Countrywide hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Regional Financial Services Sales Manager
This exciting position would suit an existing Mortgage and Protection Consultant looking to step up in their career or an existing Financial Services Sales Manager living in or willing to commute to Cheltenham and Gloucestershire. You will manage and develop a successful and established team of 11 Mortgage and Protection Consultants across multiple branches and brands.
You will be financially rewarded for your team`s success in exceeding sales targets in line with the competitive FS Sales Manager remuneration scheme.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive basic salary
- Car allowance/company car
- Private health care
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Company discounts
- Fantastic training and development
- Opportunities for career progression
Who we are looking for:
Our Sales Managers are the people that shape and drive our business at a local level and are crucial to our future success. You will need to have a passion for leading and motivating teams to exceed sales targets and provide our customers with the highest level of service. The most successful Regional Sales Managers in our business know that our people are our greatest asset and they demonstrate this by training and developing their teams whilst attracting the best future talent.
Reporting to the Financial Services Director, the successful candidate will be in a similar role or be a top performing Mortgage Consultant looking for their next step within the industry.
What you will be doing:
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing the performance of a team of Mortgage and Protection Consultants spanning the local branch network. You will need to demonstrate sound judgement, commercial awareness and be able to create a sense of pride within your team. You will be responsible for coordinating the day to day detail around target setting and sales performance whilst delivering longer term sales forecasts and attraction/retention plans to senior managers within the business.
Our people are the key to the future of our business. Our focus is on putting our employees first and recruiting and retaining the best talent.
For any existing Countrywide employees wishing to apply, please inform your line manager before doing so.
Countrywide currently recruiting for a Caretaker / Warden for a live in role in Wantz Haven. Accommodation for the role includes: 1 bed accommodation that forms part of a retirement development for independent living.
What you will be doing:
You will be in charge of the day to day running of the site, tasks will include but may not be limited to:
- Arranging a minimum of three weekly activities for the residents on site
- Keep all communal areas including external gardens clean and tidy at all times
- A weekly deep clean of communal areas to be carried out
- Keep the external gardens free from rubbish
- Handling of petty cash, having overall responsibility for the petty cash tin and float and carrying out petty cash returns on a weekly basis to be reported to line manager
- Maintain and keep up to date residents` next of kin contact list
- Keep records in day books of daily events including maintenance issues, contractor visits and general overall site observations.
- Replenish refreshment in the communal area and carry out and record stock takes
- Carry out weekly management reports
- Liaison with out of hours service
- Experience and knowledge in a similar position – managing a site, care home or communal living
- Comfortable working on their own with little supervision
- Previous experience of reporting and paying council tax with local authority
Invoice Processing Assistant
The successful candidate will ensure that all invoices are processed promptly and accurately, ensuring full compliance with the RICS guidelines relating to the handling of Client monies. You will provide assistance to the Invoice Processing Supervisor in developing and maintaining a motivated and customer orientated service to ensure that service standards are achieved within Countrywide Estate Management`s company policy, and that legislative and regulatory and best practice requirements are met.
Responsibilities & Duties –
Whilst the following provides a description of the tasks to be undertaken by the Invoice Processing Assistant, there will be requirements for the individual to undertake some other duties that are essential to the smooth running of the office. These must be mutually agreed between the Invoice Processing Assistant and the Invoice Processing Supervisor, the Accounts Payable Team Leader and the CEM Business Support and Development Director.
The Successful Candidate:
-Respond to all queries quickly and efficiently
-Ensure all invoices received are processed accurately and within agreed SLA
-Ensure that an accurate record of invoices rejected is maintained
-Be familiar with the latest procedures and know how to access business documentation
-Perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the business needs
-Provide cover for other roles and projects as required
-Carry out all duties within ARMA guidelines and RICS code of practice
Customer Relations Officer
The main focus of the role is to assist the Quality Assurance Manager by investigating and responding to complaints within the timescales set by the Financial Conduct Authority and this Company.
The aim of the role is to provide an excellent customer service through efficient complaints handling whilst keeping the number of complaints to a minimum.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of complaint handling in a regulated environment would be an advantage. Ideally at least 2 years mortgage related experience. To hold a Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice is desirable or someone willing to work towards achieving this qualification.
- Experience of using and updating Windows based computerised systems and knowledge of Word and Excel is essential.
- Educated to GCSE standard (Grade C and above) or equivalent, to include English and Mathematics.
- Computer literacy and accuracy of data input.
- An excellent telephone manner is essential as the role involves high levels of contact at all levels ranging from customers to consultants and directors.
- Good written communication skills are essential as you will be required to compose non-standard letters and memos Ability to prioritise own work.
Countrywide Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Countrywide from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Countrywide jobs;