Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Crown Agents job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Crown Agents Ltd is an international development company with head office in the United Kingdom. Its main focus is to help governments around the world to increase prosperity, reduce poverty and improve health by providing consultancy, supply chain, financial services and training. In April 2016 its financial services arm (Crown Agents Bank and Crown Agents Investment Management) was sold to Helios Investment Partners, leaving Crown Agents Ltd to focus on offering expertise in the areas of “health, economic development, governance and state building, supply chain services and humanitarian response”.
Apply Online Crown Agents Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Crown Agents hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Crown Agents are pleased to be recruiting confident Bid Writers for short-term contract opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of Bid Management, the Bid Writers core responsibilities will include:
- Leading storyboard sessions with bid team members and key stakeholders
- Proactively working with a network of subject matter experts from across the businesses
- Assisting the Bid Manager in developing a proposal structure
- Identifying and re-working existing pre-written content where relevant
- Delivering completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed deadlines, escalating issues as required
- Re-writing and editing proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from international offices, technical teams, finance, commercial and legal
- Training technical teams and subject matter experts in writing best practice
- Populating the Bid Library with quality proposal content for potential re-use
We are looking for experienced Bid Writers with demonstrated experience of writing successful proposals and who possess the following key skills:
- The ability to communicate and influence at a senior level
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong written English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Word capability
- Sector specific experience would be a considerable advantage – International Development, Supply Chain Management, Health, Humanitarian, Economic Growth and Governance
Procurement Expert Trainer
Crown Agents are pleased to be recruiting a Procurement Expert Trainer to design and deliver a range of e-Procurement training courses for delivery both in the UK and overseas.
Applications are welcomed from experienced procurement practitioners with a background in e-Procurement in a public-sector setting (e-Government Procurement or e-GP) and who have knowledge and experience of the following key areas:
- The key concepts of e-GP
- Assessing readiness to adopt e-GP and creating a strategy
- Aligning business, e-GP and e-Government strategy
- Planning the procurement of an e-GP system and ensuring sustainability
- ICT and e-GP foundations
- Risks, governance and legal frameworks
- System integration and modification
- e-GP system procurement
- Open Contracting and the Open Contracting Data Standard
- Compliance and complaints management
Principal Health Consultant
Main Job Purpose
- Provide technical expertise to Crown Agents’ overall health portfolio, supporting the Director of Health to develop and deliver our strategy for growth and impact
- Take lead responsibility in directing high profile complex and ambitious health programmes in our portfolio, ensuring quality implementation that meets the client’s needs to delivers real impact on the ground
- Play a leading role in developing new business, building relationships and credibility with key health sector clients and ministries in our target geographies (mainly, but not exclusively, in Africa)
- Provide technical design inputs to major health proposals and consortia bids
- Work with others across the business to build synergies between our health work and other CA capabilities (governance, solar, humanitarian, etc.)
- Raise Crown Agents profile among key external stakeholders online and by representing the company in valuable sector events;
- Provide technical mentoring to more junior members of the health team
- Provide oversight on large complex health projects, as Project Director, as required, providing strategic input and technical backstopping support to the relevant programme managers
- Provide oversight and technical line management direction to in-country project leads
- Build strong engagement with key health sector donors enabling CA to position effectively for high impact profitable contracts from them
- Identify and build effective partnerships with niche technical consultancy firms and NGOs who complement Crown Agents’ capabilities in the health sector
- Work with delivery teams to develop targeted, compelling, product material for use with potential clients in ministries of health and donor agencies.
Crown Agents Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Crown Agents from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Crown Agents jobs;