Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Danone job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Danone is a French multinational food-products corporation based in Paris and founded in Barcelona, Spain. The company is listed on Euronext Paris where it is a component of the CAC 40 stock market index.
Danone is present in over 130 markets and generated sales of €21.9 billion ($25.7 billion) in 2016, with more than half in emerging countries. In 2015, fresh dairy products represented 50% of the group’s total sales, early life nutrition 22%, water 21% and medical nutrition 7%.
Apply Online Danone Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Danone hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Registered Nurse Specialist
You will see it’s a role different to any other. Providing clinical care and training to enterally fed patients (and their families/carers) using Nutricia products and equipment – keeping patients out of hospital and in the comfort of home.
Acting as an ambassador for Nutricia, it is a chance to be independent and on the road, working days will be varied, filled with invaluable visits to care homes and patients’ own homes. The successful applicant will also check in with patients remotely, as well as training healthcare providers in the use of our products.
An autonomous practitioner, managing your own diary and caseload, you will really make a difference in a community while benefiting from the comprehensive training, governance and support networks provided by the Nutricia nursing service.
What we can offer you:
- Up to £28,000 per annum (pro rata), depending on experience
- Company car
- Yearly company bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual holiday + 8 days bank holiday (pro rata)
- Company pension
- Flexible benefits package to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working hours (Monday-Friday)
- The opportunity to develop your skills and grow in a specialist arena as part of a global organisation
- Qualified Nurse with two years’ post qualification experience
- Ability to work on your own initiative and manage your own diary
- Comfortable with new technology (all notes are computerised)
- Full driving licence
- Flexibility to stay away from home when needed
- Commitment to going above and beyond
Associate Product Developer
The Associate Product Developer (APD) will support Product Developers on innovation, productivity, and renovation projects. This position is based out of our Louisville CO office.
• The APD is responsible for supporting the projects in the execution of pilot trials, operation of equipment, analysis, data collection, trouble shooting, coaching the other APD’s and encouraging sound decision making to generate accurate and reliable results.
• Support Product Developers in the launch and implementation of new product and product improvements in the plants.
• Data and product collection, data treatment, analysis, and recommendation.
• Operate the R&D Pilot Plant and analytical equipment for the trails required by the development team.
• Participate or lead industrialization tests; record process and product parameters, data collection and treat with statistical means, report observations and recommend next steps
• Make recommendations for procedural improvements in R&I
• Coordinate logistics for raw materials and samples
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-3 years of related work experience
• Ability to train/onboard new technicians in pilot plant operations
• Ability to train/onboard new technicians in product development process
• Maintain operational efficiency of pilot equipment
• Must be proactive and have strong logic skills
• Manual dexterity, desire and ability to perform benchwork, taste product and perform various analyses.
• Knowledgeable in basic statistics and its application
• Ability to work flexible hours, and travel (mainly to US plants).
• Desire and ability to understand the principles and application of yogurt development and ingredient interaction with process.
• Strong Computer skills (MS Office).
• Organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively throughout the organization
• Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
Danone Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Danone from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Danone jobs;