Deliveroo Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Deliveroo job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Deliveroo is a British online food delivery company founded in 2013 by Americans Will Shu and Greg Orlowski. Based in London, it operates in eighty-four cities in the UK, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Belgium, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Australia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and Hong Kong. Orders are placed through its website and then either employed or self-employed bicycle, motorcycle or car couriers transport orders from restaurants to customers.
Apply Online Deliveroo Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Deliveroo hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
As a Data Scientist at Deliveroo, you will:
- Bring a combination of mathematical and scientific rigor, entrepreneurial thinking, and a hunger to build intelligent machines that drive the company forward.
- Learn and develop new techniques.
- Translate unstructured, complex business problems into practical, powerful algorithmic solutions.
- Design, execute, and analyze live experiments to test what you build.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and designers.
- PhD in Computer Science, Computer Vision, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Econometrics, or related quantitative field.
- Entrepreneurial attitude: you care about impact and are constantly seeking the necessary conversations to ensure that you build the right algorithm at the right time. You see your job as making that impact, not completing tasks.
- Proven track record of building effective algorithms at industry scale.
- Extensive experience with regression and classification modeling in a prediction/control setting, and strong grasp of the associated concepts.
- Experience with integer optimization, time series modeling, recommender systems, and experiment design are all useful.
Freelance Photo Editor
Production are the team who get restaurants set up on Deliveroo. This involves getting their menu sorted, making sure they have a great photo and helping them to serve their first order as quickly as possible! We provide the building blocks for restaurants to be a success on Deliveroo, so the service we provide needs to be the best it can possibly be, and we are constantly striving to make this better.
Production are looking for an enthusiastic freelance photography editor to help make Deliveroo’s restaurants’ food look the best it possibly can. Deliveroo brings on hundreds of new restaurants each month, so there are always new photography challenges and pictures of food that need bringing to life on the website. The photography editor will work with the production and the photography teams to ensure that our food looks consistently good in all of our markets.
- Lightroom is a must, ability to process high volume of images and well organised.
- A good eye for detail and experience working with editing of images is required.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with several different stakeholders at once is essential.
Global Director of Pricing
The Global Pricing Director will be responsible for building and executing on Deliveroo’s pricing strategy to maximize our order volume globally. The role will have ownership of our three core pricing levers – consumer facing delivery fees, minimum order values, consumer promotions. The Global Pricing Director will be responsible for an order volume target and a contribution profit per order target across all of our markets. The role responsibilities include:
- Define the pricing strategy for our three core levers – consumer facing fees, minimum order value, and consumer promotions.
- Build a pricing team from scratch at Deliveroo. Hire top talent into the pricing team.
- Develop playbooks and help Country Managers set prices in each of Deliveroo’s local neighbourhoods for the above defined levers.
- Work with product teams to build the right tools around pricing and develop go-to-market plans for all pricing related features.
- Work with user research and comms teams to build communication strategies around pricing changes.
- Jointly own global order volume and contribution profit targets.
- 10+ years work experience;
- Strong experience managing a pricing organization in a consumer business;
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen;
- Prior experience working with data-scientists and product teams.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to influence stakeholders to adopt new tools and processes;
- Strong knowledge of marketplace businesses/ experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up a plus
Head of Sales
You will be leading Deliveroo’s UK Sales Team, tasked with signing up the UK’s best restaurants and chains. You will be joining one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world, surrounded by a top-notch team of enthusiastic self-starters that are passionate about delivering a fantastic service and contributing to the exciting journey that Deliveroo is on.
More specifically, you will:
- Facilitate and lead meetings with high profile F&B groups
- Lead / Develop our Business Development strategy in the UK
- Motivate the team to meet aggressive targets
- Key Stakeholder in the UK commercial business
For this role you need to be tenacious, sophisticated and have the following skill set:
- Strong analytical and organisational skills;
- Experience leading a team;
- History of exceeding revenue targets;
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate;
- Experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up a plus
Deliveroo Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Deliveroo from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Deliveroo jobs;