Dell Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Dell job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Here at Dell, a member of the Dell Technologies family of brands, there are endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities across the globe. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. A culture that foster innovation, values, and a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers.
Apply Online Dell Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Dell hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Account Manager, Inside Sales
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through your work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Inside Sales Account Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
- Relationship Oriented
- Effective Communicator
As well as building business with existing customers, the scope of the role will also include developing relationships with new clients. You will:
- Achieve targets by selling Dell’s range of solutions using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques to create results for Dell, our distributors and our customers
- Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, quotations and tenders
- Answer inbound emails and phone calls from internal and external customers
- Work closely with greater Dell outside and inside sales representatives and distributors to acquire new opportunities
- First point of contact, inside sales and operational support for five US based Business Development Managers (BDMs).
- Gateway and Embedded PC quotes.
- New account creation and account maintenance.
- Seeds and Try & Buy processing.
- Marketing initiative point contact, SFDC leads follow up.
- SFDC account /opportunity cleanup / planning calls participation and assistance.
- Account & opportunity review calls.
- Support submissions, PG engineering interaction.
- BDM & direct account team evangelizing, training and guidance.
- Customer call support, operational and HW positioning across Dell teams.
- EBCs participation and basic IoT story evangelization.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Good understanding of computer technology
- Results-oriented team player
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Some experience selling IoT, OEM or Embedded solutions
- Language(s)plus high level of spoken and written English
Data Center Sales Executive – Commercial
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Partners with the Direct Sales AE to grow the territory/account base to attain financial objectives
- Understands customers’ business and storage solutions requirements
- Territory/account management, including account planning and storage sales forecasting
- Leads storage sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- In-depth knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- In-depth knowledge of strategic planning
- In-depth oral, written, and presentation communication skills to interact with upper leadership, staff, vendors and clients
- 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of field sales experience
- Data Center, Storage, Cloud experience
Spec, Client Tech Support
What will your next job look like? Will it provide hands-on, technical and customer-facing training designed just for you—the eager self-starter? Will you have the perfect balance of being part of an established company, with a start-up, entrepreneurism like no other in the industry?
Have strong technical aptitude? Imagine what a 6-week training class, and the full weight of Dell behind you, will do for your career. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a customer-first mentality, we can teach you the rest.
If this is the job you dreamed…then a Technical Support Agent role at Dell might be perfect for you. Dell is a 100,000 member-strong, global company, with sights set on changing the world.
As a Technical Support Agent, you will be resident problem-solver, providing front-line support for Dell’s ProSupport group. In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your expertise to identify issues, investigate root causes, and recommend solutions. You will have the opportunity to partner with our highly skilled technical advisors, who provide solutions to our customer’s most complex issues. You can be a hero by being the first person to resolve our customers IT issues, but you will have the backing of our technical support team as the complexity of issues increases.
This is the reason our Technical Support Agents go on to do such great things in their career. They are receiving world-class training, on the job.
- · Collaborate with peers, team leads, and engineers, and third party vendors to resolve customer issues, maintaining complete ownership of issues from beginning to resolution
- · Follow up with customers to ensure accurate resolution for their technical issues
- · Document problems, diagnostics, interactions, next steps, and solutions implementation in a CRM tool
- · Provide an extraordinary customer service experience
- · 1-2 two years’ experience in a technical support or customer service role
- · Comp TIA certification a plus
- · Exceptional written and verbal communications skills, with proven experience interacting with a range of personalities and styles, to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization
- · Able to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures, grasp technical concepts, and adapt easily to change
- · Must have a passion for learning and demonstrable intellectual curiosity
- · Able to manage competing demands, multiple priorities, while remaining adaptable and flexible
Reporting to the General Manager – Sales – Isilon, the Isilon Sales Specilaist works with named or large key accounts in the Enterprise, Mid Enterprise, FSI & Govt verticals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide Isilon based solutions to the account teams and customers
- Develop new business
- Sell into existing Dell EMC customers via channel and in some cases direct
- Ensure satisfaction & maintain positive ongoing relationships
- Work with technical teams and Core internal sales representatives to propose specific solutions for a given account.
- Responsible for the overall sales strategies and generating results for the client.
- Plans and directs all sales activities and selling resources Sometimes Driving deals, Assisting or Enabling core & partners to sell
- Ability to influence others to achieve results
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work effectively with senior management (internal and external)
- Deep subject matter domain expertise in Data Management & Storage
- Exhibits the following behaviors
- Results driven
- Consultative skills
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
Dell Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Dell from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.