Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Discovery Communications job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Discovery Blog Comment Policy
Visitors to the Discovery Blog are welcome to comment on posts; however, Discovery Communications reserves the right to redact or remove comments, without notice, that are:
- Commercial promotions or spam
- Off-topic or that link to material that is off-topic
- Potentially libelous
- Obscene or sexually explicit
- Hateful or mean-spirited
- Personal attacks, insults or threatening
- Plagiarized material or material that violates intellectual property rights
- Private, personal information published without consent
- Violations of any law
Visitors leaving comments will be prompted to include their email address. This information will not be shared with third parties or used for marketing purposes.
Apply Online Discovery Communications Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Discovery Communications hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Performance Marketing Analyst
Eurosport Digital are excited to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Analyst. Reporting directly into the Senior Director of Acquisition, this is a new and important role in the team. The successful candidate will own data analysis initiatives to increase the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. This person will play a crucial role in embedding a culture of continuous optimisation within the team, championing a data-led approach to decision-making, and working with senior stakeholders to formulate new strategies.
The role will be varied and challenging, from reporting and levelling up data visualisation, to creating testing methodologies and analyses to evolve how we market the Eurosport Digital Player across Europe. Eurosport Player is a new OTT (‘over-the-top’) platform that gives customers access to some of the world’s best loved sports including Tour de France, Bundesliga, and of course, the Olympics.
Eurosport has been delivering quality content connecting fans and athletes around the sports they love for over 25 years. Following the acquisition by Discovery, the business is now re-energizing its digital platforms to connect audiences in 99 countries with authentic, premium and innovative content. Having secured the exclusive European broadcast rights for the Olympics until 2024, there’s no better time to join Eurosport team in this incredibly exciting time of rapid growth and innovation.
- Own and develop marketing reporting, including BI and data visualisation.
- Review marketing performance across different channels and lead key initiatives geared at improving the ROI of our marketing campaigns (including attribution and incrementality testing).
- Manage the testing framework, ensuring that the process and learnings are clearly documented and understood across the team.
- Present to senior stakeholders and partner closely to build effective initiatives to achieve ambitious growth targets
- Champion a data-led approach to marketing and identify ways to improve current processes.
- Work with our Tracking team to maintain strong data integrity, including the merging of different data sources to provide a holistic picture of performance
- Identify and manage third-party tools and vendors.
- A highly analytical individual with demonstrable experience from a similar project/role.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis techniques including predictive modelling, multivariate analysis, querying and reporting tools, A/B testing and statistical significance.
- Experience building effective reports and dashboards, and suggesting recommendations.
- Ability to communicate complicated analytical solutions and their business value clearly to a diverse group of stakeholders, one-to-one, in presentations and over email
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and internal teams across multiple countries, and an aptitude for working in an agile “test and learn” environment.
- Focus, resilience and great at problem-solving. Able to find solutions and work towards goals when setbacks occur.
- Proficient in SQL.
- Knowledge of marketing attribution models and Power BI a plus
- Experience in a fast-growth tech environment desirable, but not essential
Discovery Communications Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Discovery Communications from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Discovery Communications jobs;