Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete DNV GL job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Business Development Lead
The Business Development Lead/ Director for Electric Vehicles (EV) in Europe will focus on customer needs in the rapidly developing EV market and drive extraordinary growth at a key time for this market with increasing activity in markets in Europe and across the globe. That individual should be capable of penetrating customer organisations (automotive OEM’s, charge point operators, network operators, utilities, governments and regulatory bodies, financiers/ lenders) at the highest levels, growing the business, seeking new ways to work with key customers and secure new work of both a strategic and technical nature.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Achieve improved market recognition to secure extraordinary growth in terms of order intake and revenue on a global basis;
- Identify, drive and facilitate sales and market led opportunities for EV services e.g. generating leads, qualify proposals and closing deals in cooperation with the regional business leads for Energy Storage and electricity networks;
- Analyse new business opportunities, gather market intelligence and ensure distribution of knowledge amongst relevant colleagues and inform the Energy Storage Segment Leader;
- Decide the market approach for the topic/focus area, and cooperate with the Energy Storage Segment Leader for large value strategic and tactical projects;
- Being close to the market and our customers, you will monitor and anticipate market developments in EVs, providing information to the Energy Storage Segment Leader to enable a coordinated market approach, strong resource planning and competency development of staff;
- Cooperate and work closely with the regional Business Development managers, Service Area Leaders and Heads of Department on large multi-disciplined sales efforts and subsequent delivery set up for the projects when required;
- Encourage and promote improvements in cross regional and cross departmental working to enhance the value added to Customers;
- Keep up to date with developments in EVs and identify services to promote and/ or enhance;
- Participate in cross-regional commercial activities and business development such as ‘first time’ bids and complex projects in agreement with the Service Areas/ Regions/ Business Units.
- Relevant technical degree (i.e. engineering, mathematics, comupter science etc.);
Significant knowledge and understanding of the Electric Vehicle market, major players and future prospects/ trends;
- Experience of developing and delivering corporate and strategic messages to customers and building new long term relationships;
- Proven business development skills;
- Ability to influence at a strategic level;
- Proven ability to develop innovative ideas and bring them to market;
- Strong interpersonal, relationship and stakeholder management skills;
- Well-developed critical and analytical skills and excellent decision making ability;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Good presentation skills and experience presenting to large groups and clients at a senior level.
Apply Online DNV GL Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about DNV GL hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
DNV GL Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for DNV GL from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for DNV GL Jobs;