Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Druckers job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Druckers is part of the Patisserie Holdings group. The group operates under five different brand names: Druckers, Patisserie Valerie, Philpotts Ltd, Baker and Spice and Flour Power City Bakery.
Druckers has a long standing reputation for quality and service. Our staff are very important to us as we know that our team members are a key factor to this success.
We offer honest, hardworking and motivated people an opportunity to progress in an exciting, challenging working environment. Whether you work in the spotlight of personal customer service or behind the scenes in the kitchen or bakery areas we operate an in-house promotion policy where by all employees are encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We work hard to build great teams in all areas of our business and recruit people (with appropriate work permit or Home Office documentation) from all over the world.
Want to work for us?
We currently have around 2500 employees throughout the UK based in our stores, bakeries, transport, warehouses and head office. With expansions plans seeing more and more stores open nationwide, we are always on the lookout to expand our team.
Details of our current vacancies can be found in the menus to the left.
Apply Online Druckers Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Druckers hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
- Supervise and coordinate the Hygiene Team, including scheduling holidays/shifts
- Completion and maintenance of hygiene paperwork and sign offs
- Work alongside technical, engineering and production ensuring cleaning is carried out per requirements / daily issues / audits
- Administration and recording of waste movements and amounts
- Maintain factory GMP/Hygiene standards – ensuring the site hygiene is to an auditable standard at all times
- Communicate effectively with your team, managing their attendance, development and performance in line with
- Company policies and procedures
- Ensure relevant staff are fully trained where required
- Work together with the Hygiene Manager to ensure that factory cleaning requirements are met within agreed deadlines, making best use of resources and materials
- Work with the Hygiene Manager monitoring the Pest Control
- Deputise for the Hygiene Manager in their absence
- To deploy staff effectively and motivate them to achieve best practice in all assigned tasks
The role will require a proactive hygiene supervisor who is able to liaise with all Management levels within the business to ensure high standards of hygiene:
- Experienced Hygiene Supervisor / Team leader within a food production environment.
- Strong people management experience.
- Great interpersonal skills
- PC literate
- Good attention to detail
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load
- Have flexible working around staffing resources and Audits
- Food Safety / COSHH / Pest Control certification desired
Druckers Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Druckers from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Druckers jobs;