Dunelm Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Dunelm job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
It all started 30 years ago in Leicester, when Bill and Jean Adderley opened a home textiles business offering a wide range of products at affordable prices. Their first shops were small high street units, based in a few towns across the East Midlands. But thanks to their philosophy of “simply value for money”, the business began to grow and grow. Today, there is now over 140 Dunelm stores right across the UK and Northern Ireland. Our company is built around the strong relationships we have with people, not just our customers, who we value above all. Not just our suppliers, many of whom have supported us from the very beginning, but also our 9,000 staff, whose hard work and commitment has made our business such a success story. A success story that you too could be part of.
Apply Online Dunelm Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Dunelm hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Sales Assistant – Stock and Delivery
It’s a great feeling when your home is just how you like it. That’s why we’re looking out for exceptional Stock and Delivery colleagues who will help to make our customers’ homes within the York area that little bit comfier.
We need you to be able to understand what makes a home work, have a go, improve and trust your instincts to help your team to make our customers’ shopping experience that little bit smoother, comfier and cosier.
We all love shopping for our homes, we are always planning, dreaming and exploring and our homes are never perfect and never finished. It will be your task to ensure that our stores are brimming with product and we have great on shelf availability and also advise and inspire our customers, through excellent customer service. Our store should always look their best, excellent merchandising is the bread and butter of our business.
Our customers come in all shapes and sizes – starting out, settled down, classic tastes and bling-loving, what they all have in common is a love of their homes – and we need you to share that too.
Everyone feels at home in our home.
We are product obsessed! We love all the things we sell and we want our colleagues to share the same passion. We want you to help our customers find the best products for them. We never focus on the the things they can’t take home, like fancy packaging or expensive stores. Instead we focus on the things they can take home – brilliant quality product at the best possible prices.
A minimum of 16 hours per week, we require full flexibility as shift patterns will vary and include a minimum of one evening shift and one weekend shift per week.
Barista/Coffee Shop Assistant
Coffee Shop Assistants are the face of our in Store Pausa Coffee Shops and are there to help customers relax during their time in store with us whilst also having the passion to advise on how to make their houses into homes. As a fast paced retailer we put customers first, second and third in everything we do. This role will require you to have a can-do attitude and to be able to work as part of a team, as well as using your own initiative.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Customer Service–Ensure we always understand our customers’ needs
- Product Knowledge–Providing detailed information about our products to customers
- Replenishing Stock – Maintaining high standards throughout your department
- Merchandising– Following guidelines to make sure products are displayed correctly
What we need from you
- Customer First- All our efforts should be focused on giving our customers in store the best shopping experience
- Be Committed- You need to be passionate about your role, and dedicated to doing your best every day.
- Determination to succeed – We need you to be enthusiastic and have the desire to learn. In exchange for this we will encourage innovation, through giving you room to grow and develop to your potential.
What we will offer you
- Holiday Entitlement –competitive entitlement including an additional ‘birthday’ day off
- Colleague Discount– 15% Discount on all products
- Peoples pension– a generous pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme – a fantastic scheme allowing you to grab a piece of this ever growing company
- Training Schemes– an incredible learning and development programme to help you to reach your full potential.
It’s a great feeling when your home is just how you like it. That’s why we’re looking out for great Curtain and Blinds Fitter who will help to complete our customers’ homes within the Uddingston area.
As the face of Dunelm, You will play an integral role of fitting our high quality bespoke Curtain and Blind products in our customers homes.
Our customers are the heart of our business, so ensuring they are one hundred percent happy with the service and fitting is pivitol to the role. Your responsibilities will include:
- Greet customers in their homes in a professional and friendly manner
- Complete a “check measure” before orders are placed by our customers
- Fit bespoke made to measure curtains, blinds, window dressing and associated accessories
- Deliver fittings on time and ensure any problems or outstanding actions are dealt with promptly and in a professional way.
- Regular communication with our customers and the instore team.
- Provide product knowledge to our customers
As a Dunelm Fitter you will need to have had previous experience of working with power tools and a variety of fixing materials. You will also need to have confidence and detailed knowledge to be able to provide advice for all types of settings and windows.
Service Desk Analyst
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for investigating and resolving 1st line technical incidents and service requests for our Dunelm Colleagues across all locations. Incidents and requests are received via the following contact methods, phone, email, self-service portal and face to face. You will be expected to function within our SLA’s and focus on providing the highest level of Service to our users. You will work as a member of a high performing team and will continually strive to improve processes and provide service excellence to the Dunelm user base. You will naturally present yourself as a trustworthy, professional and a technically proficient Service Desk Analyst.
- Ensure a high level of service is provided to Dunelm.
- 1st Line Incident investigation capturing all relevant details to try to resolve the reported issue at first point of contact.
- Ensure that progress and updates are recorded within the Incident Management system so there is a full audit history.
- Proactively resolving incidents and service requests within agreed SLA.
- User account management to ensure correct roles can be actioned with the correct access.
- Ability to transfer technical knowledge into customer friendly ‘speak’ while supporting applications remotely.
- Excellent telephone manner to ensure that we are speaking to all customers clearly and precisely to help minimise impact and diagnose issues over the phone. Also, to help the customers feel at ease when contacting the I.T Service Desk.
- Ensure the end user is kept up-to-date with regular progress updates to their incident/requests.
- Ensure the Service Desk Team Leaders are kept up-to-date with planned work, workload and activities being undertaken.
- Working closely with the Service Operations to ensure a seamless service is provided to the end user.
- Work with team members to facilitate knowledge transfer between members of the appropriate escalations to Service Operation team.
- Escalate high priority incidents and problems to the relevant teams in accordance to the Incident management policy.
- Working with the Service Transition Team to ensure a seamless transition of services into the support environment.
- Work with the Business Partners to establish business needs, identify opportunities for improvement and assist put in place solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain confidentiality always.
- Identify areas of improvements within the service the IT Service Desk Team provide to the business in orders to streamline processes and minimise cost.
- Where possible, schedule business impacting maintenance on laptop\desktop\tills outside of the working day.
- Work with the Service Transition Team by identifying incident trends to help reduce call and incident volumes.
- Create Knowledge Base documentation and recommendations for support also to knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Identifying training needs for the team and individuals.
- Excellent time management skills
- Flexible to changing working patterns and weekend working – This role is shift based (7:00am to 19:00pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 08:00am to 17:00pm, Sunday 09:00am to 17:00pm)
- Service Desk Experience 1 Year Minimum
- Experience of working in a fast-paced Service environment
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure and to timescales
- A good team player, willing to support colleagues
- An ability to negotiate and manage relationships to get things done
- Exposure to Active Directory, SAP, Retail Java, Microsoft Office applications
- Retail Experience
- Service Now Experience
Dunelm Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Dunelm from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Dunelm jobs;