Dunnhumby Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Dunnhumby job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
dunnhumby is the world’s leading customer science company. We analyse data and apply insights from nearly one billion shoppers across the globe to create personalised customer experiences in digital, mobile, and retail environments. Our strategic process, proprietary insights, and multichannel media capabilities build loyalty with customers to drive competitive advantage and sustained growth for clients. dunnhumby employs over 2,000 experts in offices throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas and works with a prestigious group of companies including Tesco, Monoprix, Raley’s, Macy’s, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, and PepsiCo. For more information, please visit us at www.dunnhumby.com.
Apply Online Dunnhumby Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Dunnhumby hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
- Help manage advanced and complex software design and development in primary technologies.
- Perform unit and Integration testing of software stories and modules on the moderately complex projects.
- Act as a member of large solutions teams following dunnhumby’s software development methodology – Agile for dunnhumby.
- Conduct peer reviews and code walkthroughs – gaining mentoring from more senior development resource.
- Resolve moderately complex defects during all testing phases including user acceptance testing.
- Contribute and input in retrospective reviews after product release to ensure the highest quality.
- Participate in the estimation process for new work packages and releases.
- Industry Standard Configuration and Release / Deployment Process
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Agile Software Development Lifecycle
- Web Standards
- Database Management Systems
- Information Security
- Web-Based Product Design
- Web Application Development
- Formal Testing and Deployment Methods (System, Regression, and UAT testing)
- Process Improvement
- Data Solutions Development and Management
- User Experience Design
- Dashboard Development
- Relational Databases
- Unit Testing
- Test Driven Development
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Data Analysis and Modelling
- Stakeholder Management
- Financial Analysis
- dunnhumby Capabilities and Solutions
- Work as a team with others
- Build strong relationships with colleagues
- Identify opportunities
- Identify personal priorities
- Demonstrate enthusiasm
- Deliver work to high standard
- Solve challenging problems
- Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are done
To execute the dunnhumby client plan for the customer-loyal journey of a portfolio of small clients, a major client or category by delivering recognizable value which demonstrates how to gain competitive advantages and increased business results (ID Sales, overall revenue growth and Loyal HH growth) from applying customer insights and why customer loyalty matters.
Supports the Client Manager and Client Director and supervises Client Leads to deliver a seamless and proactive service across several clients and/or major category working with Solution experts to deliver client solutions using the suite of dunnhumby capabilities.
Nurtures strong client relationships and demonstrates an authoritative knowledge of the client and their category in order to advise in line with their strategies and to optimise engagements and revenue.
Develops and able to present insight solutions to client issues taken from insights delivered through dunnhumby’s tools, analysis & consultancy which drive business decisions in order to create measurable change and deliver measurable value (ID Sales, overall revenue, Loyal HH growth) to the Client’s customers
Uses project management skills to anticipate, translate and champion needs of the Client into an achievable plan collaborating with the Solutions, Analysis, Comms & Media and Client teams in order to execute the plan.
Manage elements of the Organisation Engagement efforts, as delegated, toward enabling a sustainable customer-loyal culture (people, process, beliefs) within the client
Partner with peers to lead the integration of dunnhumby data, solutions and tools into our clients’ collaborative business planning and measurement processes in ways that lead to consistent, efficient, effective utilization of customer insights to grow business results.
Clearly articulates and ‘sells’ the dunnhumby story, vision and services to colleagues and clients and proactively shares best practice with colleagues.
National Body-Recognized Accreditation in related subject
Master’s degree or equivalent in related subject
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related subject
Pricing & Promotions
New Product Development
Consultative Approach to Selling
Retailer & FMCG Operations
Solution Design, Development & Management
Due Diligence/Strategic Assessment
Business & Commercial Acumen
Data Analysis & Modeling
dunnhumby Capabilities and Solutions
Work as a team with others
Build strong relationships with colleagues
Identify personal priorities
Deliver work to high standard
Solve challenging problems
Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are done
You’ll have the opportunity to learn amongst a community of the world’s best Data Scientists & Analysts, and we offer extensive training opportunities for both technical & soft skills (internal & external courses) from Python to Line Management coaching.
You’ll have access to varied, large & complex data sets, and perform analysis using Python, SQL, Spark & Hadoop. We look for candidates flexible and enthusiastic in picking up new languages and technologies, as we continuously improve our tech stack to remain global leaders in Data Science
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing analysis on retailer database using a variety of dunnhumby technical tools (Python, SQL, R, Excel, and specific dunnhumby internal tools) to create timely, relevant and actionable insights.
- Effectively support and lead (where assigned) on projects, tasks and stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to brief specification whilst ensuring minimal downtime and maximum utilisation.
- QA of own code and that of team members to ensure the highest quality of work going to our clients.
- Identify opportunities for standardisation & automation of existing solutions and processes to enable dunnhumby to realise the maximum potential from our teams.
- Challenge and improve dunnhumby’s analytical capability through development of tools or processes that offer opportunities to dunnhumby and our clients.
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure sound knowledge of client objectives and customer insight, to subsequently design best-in-class solutions.
- Follow best practice in diskspace management to help ensure that disk space is not fully utilised and solutions can be delivered on time.
In this role you’ll work with world class and passionate people using cutting-edge techniques on projects that will have both short and long-term impact. You’ll work within the analysis team, alongside Client Managers, Account Managers, and Market Capability Teams. Externally you’ll be working with the insight contacts within Retailers and Manufacturers
What you’ll need: [Essential]
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a numerate subject e.g. Stats, Maths, Physics, Economics etc.
- Programming (Python, SQL, R or other)
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Data Visualisation
- Data understanding
- Secondary Market Research / Desk Research
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis and Modelling
A plus if you also have: [Desirable]
- Data Interpretation / Insight Analysis
- Solution Design & Development
- Statistical Modelling
- Story-telling using data and insight
- Problem Solving
Life at dunnhumby
dunnhumbians are passionate people who always start with the Customer, we are ambitious and decisive, we listen and understand, innovate and explore, and work together to grow one dunnhumby
- Here you’ll be part of a culture that welcomes participation and discussion at all levels
- You’ll get to work in an internationally collaborative environment alongside teams of ambitious, inquisitive and forward-thinking individuals
- We believe that learning and development never stops and provide opportunities to feed your curiosity to understand, improve, and learn; encouraging everyone to build on the best of what we do
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with ground-breaking technology delivering extraordinary impact for our customers
- We’re a great believer in work-life balance offering early finish Fridays plus an extra day off on your birthday
- dunnhumby’s spirit of community and the diversity of our people’s skills, backgrounds and experiences makes us stronger. We continuously seek to build an environment of inclusion, equality and respect because we know that will make us the best business we can be
Dunnhumby Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Dunnhumby from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Dunnhumby jobs;