Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete DWF job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Think and perform beyond the conventional with us, and you’ll find a career that delivers beyond your expectations. This section details our diverse range of career opportunities across all of our offices.
Our Business, Your Future
Our training contract is the first step on your journey to becoming an outstanding lawyer. Find out more about our award winning graduate programme.
The Clear Company
We use ClearTalents to discover how we might help you to you feel welcomed, supported and able to do as well as you can when applying to work for us including identifying any reasonable adjustments that we may need to make. On every job advertised on this site you will see a link to ClearTalents. We strongly recommend that you create a profile when applying to work with us so that we can see you performing at your best.
Our Academy & Career Development
We want everyone to be looking to the future. Embarking on a career path grounded in improvement and innovation. That’s why we’ve set up The DWF Academy.
Apply Online DWF Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about DWF hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
DWF LLP is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join our expanding Insurance practice group in Liverpool. The successful candidate will be based within our Costs team.
The Costs team is based within the Insurance practice group. Our Insurance practice group acts for some of the UK’s largest insurers and claims organisations and is consistently ranked in the top tier by the Legal 500. Our Costs team specialise in the complex area of costs litigation and deal with cases involving commercial disputes, insolvency matters, personal injury matters, solicitor and client matters, and high value matters.
The successful applicant will be required to work as part of the admin team dealing with legal cost claims and supporting fee earners.
The successful applicant will have experience of working in an administrative support role, will have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and targets. They will have strong organisational skills and be able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative.
Knowledge of the legal system would be an advantage, however all applications will be carefully considered on merit as training will be provided.
- Opening of new clients on databases.
- Opening cases on relevant systems.
- Assisting in the provision / maintenance of management information.
- Routine filing.
- To maintain the library and information sheets
- File closures
- Dealing with outgoing post.
- General administrative tasks including, photocopying and ensuring correct changes are applied, general maintenance as and when required.
- Assisting in the booking in and allocation of instructions
- Diarising of key dates for the filing and service of court documents and hearing dates.
- Basic to intermediate IT and keyboard skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and database programmes.
- Excellent administration / organisational skills.
- A good team spirit with proven team working skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Typing qualifications an advantage but not essential.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
DWF Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for DWF from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for DWF jobs;