Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Eames Consulting job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The business was founded as I saw an opportunity to start a recruitment consultancy specifically focused on the mid-to-senior section of the market. For clients looking for talent the market is polarised with database driven recruitment firms supporting the lower end of the market, often working with ‘active’ talent and utilising online advertising mediums. The more senior end of the market is occupied with search firms, who often provide an inflexible, lengthy and costly solution.
I wanted to build a company which would operate as a specialist, employing consultants who understand their disciplines and markets, continually networking, offering an effective and consultative approach. We place real value on the relationships we build with our clients, our candidates and the talent in our own business.
Apply Online Eames Consulting Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Eames Consulting hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Anti Bribery and Corruption Officer
A leading international bank is looking for an enthusiastic candidate for an Anti-Bribery and Corruption role. Great opportunity for a candidate with broad financial crime experience to specialise in a demading area.
- Provide advisory support to the business on any ABC issues
- Test and update the controls in place to ensure the ABC framework is fit for purpose
- Deliver ABC training to the business
- Compile and present MI reports.
- 2 years’ experience in a financial crime role with exposure to ABC
- Experience facing off with senior stakeholder
- Ability to work autonomously
- Degree level education
A large banking organisation is currently looking to make an experienced hire in the surveillance space. This role assists the organisation in managing trading risks and any misconduct by staff internally.
The role reports to the lead for markets surveillance and is responsible for assisting in the below responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will support the program & help with the delivery of Surveillance activities across the business.
- Assisting team members with the implementation and roll-out of a new surveillance tools and models.
- Identify potential new forms of staff or counterparty misconduct.
- Determine whether these could be identified through the surveillance team’s current systems, processes, people and the data sets surveyed.
- Continual support for senior management in adhoc project work and reporting.
The role will involve in: working across major actuarial projects and other change activity, providing expert actuarial input on complex calculations of life and pensions products.
The ideal candidate will be a part qualified actuary with a good understanding of Life products. Excellent analytical ability with strong excel and actuarial system knowledge is essential. Experience of working on change projects and good Excel skills (ideally VBA within Excel) strongly preferred.
Eames Consulting Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Eames Consulting from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Eames Consulting jobs;