Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Ebury Partners job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Join an innovative and international team that is growing exponentially
DRIVEN AND DIVERSE TEAM
Our talented international workforce will inspire, motivate and support you as you advance your career with us.
We believe that great employees should be rewarded for hard work, which is why we operate a culture of real meritocracy.
Our management team is approachable and accessible, allowing us to move fluidly from new ideas to implementation.
OUR ROOTS AND VISION
“Our goal is to make the business world more connected by making international finance simple and universally accessible.”
Apply Online Ebury Partners Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Ebury Partners hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Infrastructure Project Manager
The expectation is for the applicant to work on high-profile work streams to push Ebury into new growth areas and continually improve Ebury’s proposition to the market by opening new payment and collection corridors or improving existing capabilities, extracting value added services from banks and payment providers, and optimising liquidity.
Ebury´s management is a based on a very data driven approach for constant optimisation of functions. There is a very detailed KPI framework that is used to manage both the front end and the back end of the business.
As part of the role in Corporate Development, the candidate will take on other assignments that support Ebury’s growth and aspirations. This assignments will vary depending on the priorities of Ebury in the coming years.
- Involved in evolving the product road map in different countries to monetise and grow the customer base.
- Providing competitor news across multiple regions and products, engaging multiple departments (Treasury, Risk, Sales, Operations, Compliance and Tech) to gather and discuss opportunities and shortfalls in the current product suite and market positioning.
- Providing evidence to drive proposition strategy
- Project manage on-boarding with new counter-parties, regulators, market infrastructures and implementation of additional capabilities with existing partners
- Support the director in strategic partnership opportunities, identify and validate any capability improvements globally.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Versatile profile, ideally with experience in a top tier consultancy looking at the Banking or fintech Sector.
- Very driven and intellectually curious
- Strong international background/experience
- Passionate about banking and fintech
- Experience working in the payments space would be highly beneficial
- 2-4 years of experience, ideally in finance or banking in international markets
- Highly analytical with project management experience
- Pragmatic thinking coupled with a can-do attitude.
- Agility to work across the company with various groups.
- Advanced communication skills, written and verbal.
- Entrepreneurial and creative in finding solutions.
- Enthusiastic and motivated
Ebury Partners Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Ebury Partners from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Ebury Partners jobs;