Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Economist Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The Economist was first published in 1843 to take part in a “severe contest between intelligence, which presses forward, and an unworthy, timid ignorance obstructing our progress.” Headquartered in London, The Economist Group today has offices and people across the globe, and is valued by its customers for its world-class insights and rigorous analysis.
Apply Online Economist Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Economist Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Senior Sales Professional
We are seeking a motivated senior sales professional who is able to drive incremental sales in to existing EIU accounts and optimise performance across inside sales channels, working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer to execute strategic objectives. This is a team management role with an aim of helping build Inside sales capability within the EIU organisation to achieve our aggressive EMEA growth goals. You will manage the day-to-day operations and lead a team of executives by supporting, advising, and inspiring them to achieve career growth and success. You would also be responsible for managing performance of a Business Development Manager to help identify and sell to opportunities that exist within new areas of existing customers.
As the research and analysis division of the Economist Group, The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) helps leaders to prepare for opportunity, empowering them to act with confidence when making strategic decisions. The EIU is the global standard in providing high quality, actionable intelligence to the public and private sector, assessing issues that affect the marketplace for over two hundred countries.
Sales Support Executive
We are currently seeking an Executive to work in the Sales Services team within our Publisher division as a permanent member of the team. The Sales Services team is responsible for providing sales support to the advertising sales teams globally from order to invoice, and for advertising revenue reporting on a global basis across print, digital and online platforms. The team also performs an important role in data quality of the customer database, as well as checking invoices prior to dispatching to clients.
How will you contribute:
The Executive will be responsible for handling all matters relating to the booking process for assigned clients across all platforms, including
- Reserve positions and handling the queuing process of positions in all publications
- Receiving the advertising orders and checking that all necessary back-up documents have been provided by the sales teams
- Process orders accurately to strict publication deadlines
- Seeking credit approval for new clients, or ensuring that pre-payment is received prior to publication
- Responsible for entering the order details accurately, clarifying any ambiguity, and liaise with the Ad Production teams to ensure successful delivery.
Stock Control Clerk
We are looking for a Stock Control Clerk to manage the stock control and dispatch of EIU reports. This is a part time, 8hrs per week position.
How you will contribute:
- Stock and manage reports.
- Dispatch back issues and subscription copies.
- Record dispatch information for monitoring and customer service enquires
- Produce DHL documents
Experience, skills and professional attributes
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Committment to quality
- Determination to succeed
- Flexible approach to change
- Comfort with working in a team
Business Development Director
How you will contribute:
- Manage business development manager and inside sales team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily sales performance metrics.
- Analyse all sales metrics and data, identifying key trends
- Create qualified opportunity pipeline through extending existing relationships, matching client needs with EIU capabilities
- Work closely with Research and consulting teams to ensure high-quality proposal and project implementation that exceeds promised deliverables
- Work closely with editorial analyst team to engage sales opportunities with a strategic and consultative approach
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for improving sales efficiency and performance
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel.
- Prepare regular sales reports, noting calls made per month, sales invoiced, pipeline, monthly, quarterly, and end year forecasts
- Keep up to date with the EIU portfolio and the competitive marketplace
- Exceed revenue targets and achieving monthly sales call quota within the territory
- Expand the client base and broadening existing clients’ product profile
- High quality management and servicing of existing accounts
- Strong knowledge of EIU capabilities and macroeconomic principles
- Maintain the high quality and professional image of The Economist Group in all communications and dealings with clients and prospects
Economist Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Economist Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Economist Group jobs;