Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete ECS job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Founded in 2008, ECS has quickly established itself as one of the UK’s leading IT services providers for enterprise clients. With a relentless focus on service quality and delivery that customers trust and depend upon, the company has experienced rapid growth year-on-year.
We deliver a full range of services, from cyber-security to DevOps. Our experience, approach and proven methods enable us to advise, plan and implement optimum infrastructure change, when you need it.
Our clients receive outstanding service with a personal touch, combining a positive experience with the kind of expertise and professionalism that delivers the very best results for some of the biggest, most demanding and heavily regulated businesses in the UK.
Apply Online ECS Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about ECS hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Head of Marketing Communication
To support our growth we are looking for a Head of Marketing Communication to join the business to help drive our message forward both internally and externally, and help us acheive our next level of growth.
We’re looking for someone with a real passion for marketing, who can demonstrate how they have developed a marketing strategy to bring all areas of a complex business together, presenting a clear and concise message to the external market and internal functions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to really make this position your own and create entirely new content. You’ll get full autonomy to create and revamp out existing structure ultimately increasing awareness of our brand and improving our market position.
Needless to say you will be excellently rewarded and will work with a close knit team of likeminded individuals.
You should have experience which includes:
- Developing and promoting brand consistency and quality
- Understanding Social Media and how best to augment an organisation thorough these channels.
- Producing consistent internal and external communications, including product and service marketing.
- Organising large scale internal and external events and conferences and associated content.
Cloud Solutions Architect
You will be working on varied industry leading projects with a number of organisations each with its own challenges so you’ll need to be able to adapt seamlessly to different ways of working and quickly build relationships with your team and with stakeholders to create a collaborative approach.
We offer fantastic career development opportunities within our practice aligned structure and the opportunity to constantly learn new skills and develop your capabilities with new and emerging technologies in order to become expert in developing varied cloud adoption strategies with our customers.
So, if you’re an inspirational leader who isn’t afraid to challenge the equilibrium and can put forward new ideas and suggestions to continually accelerate change and develop new and ingenuitive ways of working we’d love to chat with you.
We offer a great benefits package and the opportunity to get exposure to some unique, cutting edge projects with a team of like-minded individuals all striving for the same goals.
The successful applicant will have experience, and be able to leverage their knowledge of;
- AWS, Azure or GCP, ideally certified to professional level or able to achieve this in your initial 3 months in the role
- Large scale cloud implementations and transformations onto AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and understanding of the benefits/ pitfalls of each
- Understanding of the requirements that govern implementation choices such as hybrid, automation (DevOps) and the use of Agile to achieve desired outcomes
- The ability to engage with senior stakeholders to advise on the cloud journey and understand the function of apps within a cloud environment and how these would be migrated & integrated
- The ability to convey the message of “why cloud?” to various stakeholders, both technical and non-technical and the ability to leverage cloud to suit varying business requirements
- Cost models to analyse business cases and understand the associated costs based on utilisation of technical consultants, licencing etc., experience in creating Target Operating Models and Business Cases is a plus.
- Full end to end solution delivery experience with the ability to develop client partnerships and integrate solutions rather than “replace
ECS Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for ECS from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for ECS jobs;