Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete ENGIE job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Engie Energy International, formerly International Power, is a multinational electricity generation company headquartered in London, United Kingdom and a wholly owned subsidiary of the French company Engie (formerly GDF Suez).
Apply Online ENGIE Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about ENGIE hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow.250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy.”
Engie are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based in Arthur Terry School Kitteo Road Sutton Coldfield B74 4RZ. This is a permanent/ part time role working 15 hours per week Mon- Fri 15.30-18.30 (minimum wage).
This role reports directly to the Cleaning Manager (Midlands).
- Floors and offices to be cleaned to a high standard
- Adhere to company health and safety requirements
- Working with the onsite cleaning team and site team
- Ensure health and safety and COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Wear company uniform at all times
- Undertake any other responsibility that maybe reasonably expected by the site manager or cleaning supervisor.
Multi-Skilled Mobile Maintenance Engineer
This is a permanent full time working 40 hours per week, generally Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm plus being part of an on call rota.
On offer is a competitive salary between £24,000 – £26,000 per annum dependent upon skills and experience plus on call allowance, company vehicle and benefits package.
We are recruiting for a Multi-skilled Mobile Maintenance technician to work within the Northern Region, primarily based out of our client’s site in either Doxford, Sunderland or East Kilbride.
The Multi skilled technician is responsible for the technical performance and maintenance to the required standards within a number of remote sites, delivering solutions and providing guidance to others on site in a number of skill areas and ensuring the appropriate solution and customer service delivery.
The Multi skilled Technician will have advanced technical knowledge in more than one skill or technology area.
The ideal applicant will have demonstrable knowledge and experience of working in a multi-disciplinary role, including but not limited to, electrical and mechanical, HVAC, planned & reactive works, building performance, Handy-man activities & fabric maintenance.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
- Providing support to the Facilities Team
- Ensuring all PPM tasks are completed in a timely manner to the correct standard
- Collation and reporting of data and materials
- Processing supplier information
- Service delivery inspections
- General utilisation of Planon
- Close liaison with site FM’s / AFM’s and helpdesk
- Proactively monitor the general tidiness and appearance of the sites and work environments
- Undertaking ad-hoc works as required
- Maintain the records of all order placements and invoice records
ENGIE Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for ENGIE from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for ENGIE jobs;