Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete English Heritage job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
English Heritage cares for over 400 historic buildings, monuments and sites – from world-famous prehistoric sites to grand medieval castles, from Roman forts on the edges of the empire to a Cold War bunker. Through these, we bring the story of England to life for over 10 million people each year. We are a charity, no. 1140351, and a company, no. 07447221, registered in England.
We protect an internationally-important collection of historic sites and artefacts which span six millennia, from the ancient past to the present day and include palaces, houses, hill figures, castles, abbeys, industrial sites, Roman forts and even deserted medieval villages. Caring for these places and their collections for the benefit of this and future generations is a cornerstone of everything we do. The generous support of many donors enables us to do this. We have now embarked on the largest conservation programme in our history. Highly skilled conservation work will be carried out on an unprecedented scale, and we will allow the public to witness this as it progresses.
Apply Online English Heritage Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about English Heritage hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
No matter what you do or where you do it, by joining us you’ll be playing a vital role in looking after some of the greatest places in England so that they can be enjoyed today and for generations to come. You’ll find it’s a workplace like no other – taking you behind the scenes of these extraordinary sites and supporting you to share your ideas, inspire others and make a difference.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide administrative support to and act as the first point of contact for enquiries across the Development Operations, Corporate Partnerships, Private Philanthropy and Grants & Trusts teams.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as a highly efficient and professional first point of contact for all enquiries into the fundraising teams, including monitoring the Fundraising and Corporate inboxes and dealing with phone enquiries.
• To be the primary contact for all internal and external enquiries relating to gifts of objects, liaising with potential donors, and curatorial team colleagues.
• Manage English Heritage’s in memorial giving scheme, including the memorial bench and tree scheme. Liaising with requestors, curatorial colleagues, and site administrative teams, arranging payment, and ensuring donor’s wishes are met.
• Provide administrative support to the Events Executive, to include co-ordinating mass mailings, dealing with invitations and responses, being a physical presence at events.
• Provide administrative support to the Corporate team, to include co-ordinating mass mailings, delivering partner benefits, and providing administrative support at corporate events and activity days.
• Drafting donor correspondence
• Maintain excellent relationships with other administrators across English Heritage to enable the flow of information. Create methods of storage for organisational documentation.
• Support the Regional Partnerships Manager with enquiries and activities relating to fundraising at English Heritage sites.
• Coordinate the design and distribution of the Development Department Christmas cards.
• Maintain and update the fundraising pages of the English Heritage website, including managing appeal content.
• Work with the Digital team to develop fundraising content for cross-charity digital channels, including social media activity.
• Take responsibility for writing and producing the quarterly Development Newsletter, for dissemination to the rest of the charity.
The duties of the post are set out as they are envisaged at present, but it will be important for the post-holder to be flexible and adaptable to contribute to the evolving needs of the fundraising operation at English Heritage.
English Heritage Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for English Heritage from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for English Heritage Jobs;