Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Environment Agency job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
What we offer you
There are a range of benefits available when you work with us.
Pay and pension
- a competitive salary
- a generous career average pension scheme
- holiday allowance related to grade and length of service, rising from 25 or 27 days to 30 days per year, plus 8 statutory public and bank holidays (pro-rata for part-time employees)
- maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme
- leave for examinations, approved studies, public duties, special or reserve forces, environmental work, trade union representatives and health and safety representatives
- a range of flexible working options, including flexi-time – these depend on business needs, but our aim is to help you achieve a positive work-life balance
Health and wellbeing
- occupational health benefits, including counselling and advisory service, eye care service and access to Help (our employee assistance service)
- interest free loans for season tickets and/or bicycles and safety equipment
- childcare vouchers scheme
- subsidised sports and social clubs
- many other rewards, including shopping, leisure, fitness, finance and travel benefits and discounts
Apply Online Environment Agency Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Environment Agency hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The finance apprenticeship combines training in the workplace with studying towards the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting.
One of the leading financial training organisations will provide your study course. We will provide your salary, tuition and course fees, and equipment.
We advertise finance apprenticeships on our recruitment system.
Assistant scientist apprenticeships
The assistant scientist apprenticeship combines training in the workplace with studying towards the Advanced Apprenticeship in Laboratory Technician (Level 3).
Local colleges will provide your study course and your workplace training will take place at one of our 3 laboratories in Exeter, Nottingham and Leeds. We will provide your salary, tuition and course fees, and equipment.
We advertise assistant scientist apprenticeships on our recruitment system.
Facilities management apprenticeships
The facilities management apprenticeship combines training in the workplace with study towards the City and Guilds level 2 certificate in facilities services. Your workplace training will take place at one of our offices. We will provide your salary, tuition and course fees, and equipment. We advertise facilities management apprenticeships on our recruitment system.
River Thames volunteer assistant lock keepers
We are recruiting volunteers to help our staff on the River Thames.
We are responsible for 45 lock sites on the river, which are used by boaters throughout the year. During the summer months we see an increase in boat traffic as more people enjoy all the Thames has to offer. As a River Thames volunteer assistant lock keeper, you will help with the safe passage of boats through our locks.
Working with an experienced lock and weir keeper, you will help in the day-to-day management of a lock site and give information, guidance and advice to river users as they pass through. We will provide full training and uniform to successful applicants.
If you would like to find out more about volunteering on the Thames, please contact the River Thames volunteer team on 01491 828360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Environment Agency Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Environment Agency from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Environment Agency jobs;