Ericsson-Worldwide Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Ericsson-Worldwide job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Apply Online Ericsson-Worldwide Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Ericsson-Worldwide hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
DevOps BSS Engineer
We are now looking for an DevOps BSS Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system and develop solutions for bugfixing and evolutionary change requests. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
Main Accountabilities – You will:
- Execute3rd lvl troubleshooting and integration work on Ericsson BSS Applications
- Plan the implementation and execution of the product configuration
- Develop bugfixing and evolution change requests
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- Customer oriented attitude
- Work to identify and drive improvements
- Manage post project activities
- Have E2E technical understanding
- Have knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
Technical / Soft Skills – You have/are:
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years’ experience working on BSS Applications
- Experience with Unix / Linux
- Scripting Bash, Perl, Shell
- Programming languages C,C++, Java
- Oracle Knowledge, PL/SQL
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
Data Layer Architect
PDU OSS is the unit in Ericsson with responsibility for development of Management Systems Software for Mobile Broadband, Cloud & IP Networks. An exciting opportunity exists for a Data Architect within our R&D department.
The Data Architect is responsible for helping to define and realise the vision for Data Persistence and Data Movement in our Network Management and Orchestration systems architectures in a rapidly changing technology space.
The role is challenging and will require interaction with all parts of the company at various stages of the design process. You will work as part of an architecture group and engage with Product Management, Senior Management, other development organisations and Customers to define and agree strategic direction. You will evaluate new technologies for their suitability for use in our products. You will define, plan and execute Proof of Concept activities and Early Development to inform the technical decision-making processes. You will work with design teams in defining and implementing the application architecture to bring the vision into realised products.
A strong and broad knowledge of many aspects of data persistence and movement is required. Our strategy is to support polyglot persistence and a microservice architecture, and our products leverage many data technologies to realise their use cases – for example relational databases, document stores, message busses, bulk data stores, graph engines, in-memory repositories. Technology evaluation, best practices definition, architecture specification, implementation governance and strategy definition are important aspects of the role.
- Degree in Software Development/Electronics or related Science/Technology discipline.
- 7+ years relevant Software Development experience.
- Proven competence in evaluating, deploying and using multiple significant data persistence technology (relational databases, document stores, message busses, bulk data stores, graph engines, in-memory repositories), ideally with and Open Source alternative
- Proven experience in solving the key challenges in data management in large-scale, high-volume, high-throughput software systems: data replication, eventual consistency, ACID/BASE tradeoffs, geographic redundancy, data backup and restore
- Proficient in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, C++ or Erlang.
- Experience in working with Cloud technologies such as Openstack, VMWare, Kubernetes.
- Experience in modern Architectural patterns such as Microservices and distributed systems
- Experience building applications targeted at PaaS environments such as Openshift, Cloudfoundry
- Understanding of / experience in NFV and SDN
- Understanding of the management challenges of Cloud & IP Networks is desirable
- Customer Focused, Strong Team Player with Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience of working across different organizations/teams within a multi-cultural & international environment
- Ability to drive technical discussion, analyse technical problems and steer new product development
Experienced XaaS Developer Engineer
We are looking for a strong technical lead with a start-up mentality that will be have a real contribution in a dynamic, autonomous, cross functional team. Candidates will be expected to have strong technical knowledge. Some travel is required.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will architect, design, code, test, maintain and document systems and services, including development activities like requirement analysis, design, integration, verification, configuration management, PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) support.
Strong experience in deploy and operate Java Services in a devops manner is required.
You will collaborate with other engineers, product owners or any other stakeholder to solve interesting and challenging problems.
- Collaborate with high-performing teams and engineers throughout the company, to accomplish common goals.
- Find ways to spread knowledge across the organization (internal talks, write internal blog posts, etc.).
- Proactively look for and implement improvements.
- Design, code, test, maintain and document systems and services.
- Implement best practices for automating and handling of the infrastructure.
- Provide feedback to R&D.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing.
- Strong Java coding skills, and a desire to pick up more. We work primarily in Java, Python and bash.
- Good knowledge of Linux and all layers of the networking stack so that you can be confident discussing in detail what’s going in all layers.
- Passion for technology, learning, and solving problems.
- Love working in an environment where you constantly experiment, innovate and iterate quickly
- Experience working in a collaborative environment using agile methodology.
- Working with automation, building continuous integration pipelines, using CI/CD systems such as Jenkins.
- Problem Solving Ability.
- Creative Thinking.
- Lean & Agile Knowledge and Skills.
- Fluent English.
–Working knowledge of Network Management, SON & Orchestration products and/or technologies
–Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies, e.g. Openstack
–Knowledge of Telecoms Networks
–Knowledge of Industry Standards,, e.g. 3GPP, ETSI, IETF
›BDGS SA OSS PDU OSS S&T
–Support evolving Technology and Product Strategies
–Passionate about ensuring Ericsson has leading edge O&M solutions leveraging from current and emerging technologies
–Support in in making right O&M principles/arch/func decisions
–Innovate, Research and Prototype as needed …
–Drive/Support Ericsson Standardization
–Ensure that the correct competence is available
–Support Product Management, MAs and CUs on customer and business opportunities
–Encouragement and direct coaching of the team to ensure high performance
–Responsible for the tactical and strategic competence of the team
–Ensure the team have training, multiskilling etc.
–Relevant 3rd level degree
–Knolwedge of Ericsson products (OSS/ENM etc).
– Knolwedge of R&D tools and processes (Agile) and Ericsson processes and advantage
– Line managment experience
Ericsson-Worldwide Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Ericsson-Worldwide from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Ericsson-Worldwide jobs;