Euromoney Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Euromoney job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC is one of Europe’s largest business and financial information companies which has interests in business and financial publishing and event organization. It is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Apply Online Euromoney Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Euromoney hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Facilities Helpdesk Administrator
Euromoney Trading Ltd, is looking for a Facilities Helpdesk Administrator to assist in the running and maintenance of their UK Head Office.
The role involves the creation and issuing of jobs to both internal maintenance and external contractors via our CAFM system. You should have good IT skills and experience with Word, Excel and Outlook. You should be comfortable liaising with internal staff and external contractors and have excellent customer services skills.
You will work closely with the Assistant Facilities Manager, conducting regular building inspections, organising fire marshal training, create and issue access passes, invoice processing, and the ordering of various goods and services as required by the Facilities team through the new Oracle Netsuite platform.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience of a Facilities environment would be an advantage
- Excellent customer services skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet required deadlines
Head of Group Financial Planning & Analysis
This pivotal senior leadership position would broadly manage all management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, planning and stress testing at a Group level for this global FTSE 250 business.
The Head of Group Financial Planning & Analysis position will play a high profile role within the Group, reporting directly to the Deputy CFO, with regular exposure to the CFO and the CEO. The role requires excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills as you will be responsible for building strong relationships with each of the operating divisions.
The successful individual for this role will be able to demonstrate that they can lead and evolve the Group’s financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting and longer term business planning processes.
- Management and leadership of the Group’s FP&A department, consisting of 2-3 team members.
- Ownership of the Group’s monthly reforecasting, annual budgeting and longer term planning processes. Understanding the risks and opportunities and being able to communicate these clearly and effectively.
- Lead target setting for the Group budget and forecast activities
- Preparation of monthly board level commentary, including a summary of the Group’s performance, analysis on revenue/profit trends, KPI reporting and the outlook for the financial year, considering both internal and external data.
- Oversight of all management reporting and financial analysis
- Develop a best-in-class Business Partnering approach to stakeholders, providing insight and analysis on trends, collating forecast risks and opportunities
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc analysis, reporting and presentations for the CFO, for external analysts as well as the Board and Group Management Board
- Preparation of quarterly external trading statements for the CFO.
- Assisting with external analysts’ queries on the Group’s performance and maintaining the external analyst consensus
- Responsible for the Investor relations data and information
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end and interim reports, with responsibility for the operating and financial review and external analysts’ presentation.
- Reviewing and optimising the Group’s KPI reporting including event forward sales bookings and subscription trends.
- Lead the improvement of systems to enhance business intelligence.
- Qualified accountant, with significant post-qualified FP&A experience (preferably in a global FTSE 350 environment).
- Strong experience of leading teams and building strong relationships with senior management in a complex organisation.
- Able to demonstrate examples of identifying areas for improvement and implementing new financial analysis that has enhanced performance management.
Skills and knowledge
- Rigorous, quantitative and analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to distil complex technical information into clear simple messages to senior management.
- Ability to exercise independent professional judgement within an overall business context.
- Provision of leadership with regards to achievement of financial and related productivity targets.
- Proven people management skills and strong leadership whilst working as part of a high performing teams.
- Highly effective and efficient, with the ability to think strategically, but also keen to get their hands dirty and “get it done”.
- Demonstrates strong commercial acumen and agility.
- Leads with passion and drive, demonstrating positive and inspirational behaviours which rub off on colleagues of all levels in the organisation.
- Collaborative stake-holder management approach with sophisticated and multi-faceted influencing skills.
- Ability to gather financial data from multiple sources, condense, analyse and interpret.
- Ability to understand market trends and the broader macro-economic outlook to assess the implications for the Group, including a strong understanding of FX and its potential impact on performance.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and a financial consolidation system like Hyperion or SAP Business Objects (Financial Consolidation).
- Good understanding of subscription and data business models for information services.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative marketing executive to work on the Capacity Media brand. The marketing executive will love the idea of getting engagement and interest from their work. The role would suit an individual who thrives in a high-paced environment; working on products that are critical to helping customers do their jobs better.
You will work with the marketing manager on marketing campaigns of the company’s flagship conference in Europe, as well as a portfolio of international events. We work in a dynamic and agile way and this is a great opportunity to work on the implementation of the marketing strategy but also to work innovatively within a global team.
- Social Media & Content Marketing – Implement an extensive social media strategy across a portfolio of events to deliver targeted content that drives lead generation and website traffic
- Collaborate with media partners and associations to form event contra partnerships
- General administrative duties
- Coordinate the design and production of all marketing collateral, including conference brochures and websites, digital assets, web banners/emails etc
- Copywriting – Using excellent copywriting skills to communicate each event’s USPs with relevant calls to action to drive delegate acquisition and sponsorship sales leads
- Data Driven Marketing – Identify relevant target markets and learn how to create a ‘data universe’ for each event by segmenting the company’s database through interest codes, job titles or geo location
Skills and Attributes:
- Bachelor degree with a major in Marketing or Communication (or similar education)
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously with an ability to prioritise
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills with an eye for detail
- Experience of working with an Email Service Provider or Email Campaign Management system
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and skills such as SEO/SEM, social media and email marketing
- Knowledge of data insights, analytics and segmentation
- An agile mind set with a hands-on approach to getting things done
- Marketing, sales and content management colleagues
- Media partners and associations
Euromoney Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Euromoney from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Euromoney jobs;