Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Euromonitor job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We offer unmatched opportunities in our offices around the world, from research and consulting to business development and technology.
Your work at Euromonitor will be dynamic and fast-paced, spanning industries, countries and languages, helping fuel our global expansion.
Join our team and work with the world’s largest network of research analysts and industry experts on the ground in 80 countries.
Apply Online Euromonitor Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Euromonitor hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Insight Manager – Food and Nutrition
Euromonitor International’s global Food and Nutrition vertical is looking for a passionate and knowledgeable Insight Manager (IM) to develop insights and help position us as unique research partners within the food and nutrition industries.
Working in collaboration with two other Managers, this role will focus on developing insightful content and our client base within the Staple Foods (including Fresh Food) space. The Insight Manager is our key client and public-facing voice of authority and, as such, we are looking for a talented individual who can write, edit, present and inspire people in some of our most prominent and interesting industries.
A natural curiosity and strong interest in what we eat and how that is evolving is a minimum requirement but previous experience working on food projects and deliverables is also strongly preferred.
- Editorial: The IM sets the agenda for their industry as well as ensuring good standards, focus and the appropriate levels of insight across all analysis produced by the team. As such, the IM provides the editorial direction for the research team, allowing analysts to develop their own material but steering the team towards the most engaging and commercially important content, identifying what is insight for the client base and getting the team to focus on developing those areas.
- Publishing: In addition to the editorial leadership, the IM is responsible for publishing their own work. This publishing may be part of a team effort alongside research analysts. However, the IM is expected to serve as the main author or contributing author in material sufficient to support their authoritative knowledge of and profile within the industry.
- Research Development: The IM helps drives central industry research on a top-down basis, helps to coordinate trade contact with key clients and industry players for analysts, maintains and nurtures relationships and dialogue within the industry for the purposes of exchanging information with teams of analysts.
- Commercial Support: The IM brings industry expertise to client pitches and helps win business, briefs client-facing teams on new content and how best to push it commercially, works with sales managers to develop sales strategies and target prospects as well as providing research support for clients serviced by sales personnel and account managers. The IM is the primary person expected to deliver industry presentations to key clients/prospects and major public industry conference events. The IM will also be expected to help expand and improve our industry profile and develop strong relationships with key trade press, conference organisers and associations.
- Custom Research Support: The IM helps scope custom research proposals on the industry, coordinates/supports bespoke presentations with Consulting Research on a selective basis. This is limited to presentations that require the company’s leading expert on the relevant industry, meet a minimum project fee, and bring research value back to the company.
- Flexibility and a proactive approach to managing workloads and balancing research inputs, industry analysis and client interaction
- A track record of producing or overseeing high quality research, with proven skills in research, interviewing, commissioning, quantitative analysis and report writing
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
- Tenacity and keen attention to detail, with ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- First-rate organisational ability
- Team player
Euromonitor Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Euromonitor from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Euromonitor jobs;