Evans Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Evans job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Evans is a women’s clothing retailer located in the United Kingdom and around the world. They have over 300 stores around the UK selling plus-size clothing, lingerie, wide fitting shoes, swimwear and accessories.
Apply Online Evans Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Evans hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Assistant Buyer (Swimwear/Lingerie/Sleep)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Buyer in EVANS Head Office. This is a fast paced and competitive role and we are looking for applications from existing Assistant Buyers.
Day To Day
- Support the Buyer and contribute to decisions on the product range.
- When required, present garments to senior management and follow up on afterwards action points for the team/department.
- Looks further ahead than immediate problems to focus on ideas and solutions that may be of longer-term benefit to profitability.
- Delegates responsibility to BAA and develops their skills. Provides a wider and more strategic understanding of the business, the customer and the department.
- Builds effective working relationships both internally (Design, Technical Services, HO based retail function) and externally (Suppliers).
- Anticipates and resolves problems with deliveries continuing to build stable long-term relationships with suppliers.
- An understanding of fashion trends and knowledge of the High Street, bringing new, well thought out ideas to contribute to the Buying process.
- Excellent understanding of core product areas
- Having a strong fashion eye is essential.
- Good problem solving skills and can take initiative to resolve issues.
- The ability to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
Designer (Coats & Smarts)
Identifying the latest trends is one thing, translating them into wearable fashion for our target customer is quite another. As a designer with your own area of responsibility you’ll need to have a clear understanding of your customer’s needs and wants so that you can create products that fit seamlessly into their lives. You’ll also work closely with the Evans buying team to ensure they have access to the season’s key items.
DAY TO DAY
- Drive trends through the Design team whilst also working closely with the Buying, Merchandising and Technical teams to deliver the Brand vision and business goals for our Coats ( Smart and Casual) and Smart Separates .
- Producing commercial and detailed designs to a level appropriate for briefing suppliers.- this will include Tec packs for Direct factories
- Preparing seasonal packs for B&M and Design teams for relevant product area. These include seasonal trend packs, departmental strategy packs, catwalk overviews and shopping for product development.
- Keep abreast of competition and high street to enable you to;
- Forecast, analyse and update the product team on key looks, trends and shop reports
- Drive product and range development for the target customer
- Working with the Buyer to evolve the range to ensure it continues to meet the needs of the customer.
- Driving the fashionability of the range, appropriate for the Evans customer.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
- Ensuring packs and presentations are fully prepared in line with critical path.
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to strongly interpret trends into design/product for the Evans customer and move the range on ensuring it reflects current high-street trends.
- A real passion for fashion
- A flair for design and the ability to make suggestions and ideas.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
- An enthusiastic team player
- CAD experience is beneficial especially illustrator and photoshop
An exciting Digital Designer role has arisen in the Wallis Digital department. Working within the core design team, this is an opportunity to get involved in helping to define, design and improve all of our online creative this includes; our UK website, International websites, mobile site, apps, features, video, online photo shoots, emails, affiliate banners and social media. We are looking for a mid-weight designer who is focused on furthering the Wallis experience across all of the brand’s digital channels. Candidates should be full of ideas and passion for digital design and have a strong interest in fashion, typography, photography and digital innovation. The role will encompass both editorial and UI design; designing beautiful editorial features, working on layout, concept and art direction with our Editorial team, in addition to working closely with UX designers to creatively develop and improve the main structure of our Digital offering. The role will work across all of our platforms from Desktop and Mobile to Apps and Social.
Day to Day:
- From brief to concept you’ll be working across multiple channels with the digital design team to produce innovative solutions and high quality design for the site and other digital platforms.
- Designing clear, commercial and effective online communications taking input from key stakeholders
- Producing online and mobile artwork for: email newsletters, site homepages, banners, buttons, site features, marketing collateral including affiliate banners
- Working on specific sections of the desktop site, mobile site and apps to improve functionality and aesthetics.
- Demonstrate an understanding of web development and platforms to inform design decisions
- Develop strong User Interfaces and develop UX wireframes/layouts into pixel perfect designs that not only look beautiful but perform for our business.
- Working closely with UX designers to improve user journeys and push Wallis’ offering.
- Working alongside our talented digital team to make sure all projects are aligned and match the strong brand identity.
- Liaising with the creative team to ensure offline creative (e.g. store graphics) is translated online
- Supervising the production of web/mobile/app features and homepages in content management system
- Continually maintain awareness of customer’s user behaviour to maximize their experience and to generate sales.
- Keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitors to help inform innovative ideas.
- Aiding the wider digital team in the understanding and production of good User Interface and Editorial design
- Manage the workflow of the Junior Digital Designer
- Strong interest in Fashion and Digital
- Experience designing cross-platform (in fashion or lifestyle preferably) – understanding the specifics of designing for Desktop, Mobile, Tablets and Apps and the digital production process
- Experience with Wireframing/Prototyping tools a plus to demonstrate interaction design
- Strong sense of typography and layout and good attention to detail
- Awareness of good contemporary digital design & pixel perfection
- Solid understanding of the principles of responsive design
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Experience in Sketch
- Knowledge of video editing (Premier Pro, After Effects) is preferable.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and CMS capabilities is preferable.
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Experience of web development is preferable but not essential
- High attention to detail
- Experience of supporting/mentoring junior designers encouraging them develop and widen their skillset
- Ability to work quickly and on many projects at once, solving any issues and changing priorities if necessary
- Ability to show initiative and enthusiasm for constantly improving the content of the site
- Above all, enthusiasm and a passionate vision of what you could bring to our brand
- Ability to communicate the Wallis brand across all digital platforms
- Ability to work collaboratively with the teams within the Wallis brand.
Evans and Wallis are fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making us so successful. Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving our business forward.
As Digital Merchandiser you are responsible for planning and trading our online channels. You will use Digital analytics data and reports to support trading decisions and identify product and promotional opportunities. You will share a detailed understanding of products and trend insights across the Digital, Buying and Merchandising teams to help inform and influence future buys.
Day to Day:
- Report on sales, key metrics and promotions in daily, weekly and monthly trade meetings
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvements
- Take full ownership of active day-to-day promotions, reacting to performance signals, proposing new promotional solutions and fresh approaches
- Manage the execution of the weekly promotional plans through a team of admin assistants
- Work closely with the Digital trading team to identify trading opportunities and maximise sales
- Optimise online stocks by working closely with core Merchandising teams
- Ensure all participating campaigns with external businesses are optimised
- Manage external businesses WSSI’s and OTB
- Oversee admin assistants with regards to weekly external businesses allocations
- Provide accurate DC despatch forecasts
- Team management
- Help to develop overall Digital sales and stock plans by department for all Digital sales channels alongside Finance, Planning and Trading teams
- Provide Buying & Merchandising teams with seasonal lessons learnt analysis
- Be the expert for the Digital channel and have detailed knowledge of product, market and competitor tactics, with a focus throughout on customer
- Influence key stakeholders through compelling insights and effective presentation of results
- Hold external business end of season review meetings
- Hold regular performance reviews with team, developing skills and people
- Previous experience within a fast paced business
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Affinity with product and awareness of current trends
- A passion for Digital and a good understanding of the online customer
- Strong commercial drive, judgement and the ability to spot opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate and influence effectively at all levels
- Confident decision maker
Evans Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Evans from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Evans jobs;