Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Eversheds Sutherland job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
About Eversheds Sutherland in the UK
Based in the UK’s major locations and headquartered in London, Eversheds Sutherland offers a local presence, the quality of a City firm and access to first-class legal advice from Eversheds Sutherland offices around the world.
We are noted for our innovative approach to the law, which has enabled us to grow to become one of the country’s largest and most recognised law firms in just over 20 years. Quality runs through everything we do, from the legal advice you receive, to the people you’ll work with and the client service we deliver to our clients. Our approach is based upon complete transparency, underpinned by processes and technology which drive efficiency. Our lawyers forge deep, long-standing relationships through their understanding of the sectors they operate in and the business issues that their clients face.
How many people are employed by Eversheds Sutherland?
Over 400 Partners and 2000 legal and business advisers worldwide, around 200 trainees and 1500 Global Operations in the UK.
Is the firm involved in pro bono work?
At Eversheds Sutherland we’re aware of the need for legal advice among those parts of the community that cannot afford to pay for it. We recognise our responsibility to assist in the provision of legal advice to these members of the community, as well as the charitable sector. We’re uniquely placed to undertake pro bono work across England and Wales.
We’re committed members of the Solicitors Pro Bono Group, and support Law Works and ProHelp projects, attending and advising both at the Mary Ward Centre and Battersea Legal Advice Centre.
Apply Online Eversheds Sutherland Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Eversheds Sutherland hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
About Eversheds Sutherland:
The Accounts Payable person is responsible for providing full reconciliation and analysis of invoices relating to International and relationship offices. The Analyst will have an in-depth knowledge of accounts payable systems and the statement reconciliation process. The Finance Analyst will be expected to work closely with the Connect Team, the Eversheds-Sutherland Finance Team and international and relationship offices providing support where required.
As part of a team of around 20 employees you will be responsible for;
• Prepare reconciliations across all International offices to support the Connect Team processes
• Responsible for identifying areas of risk and recommending solutions to make processes more efficient.
• Promptly deal with queries in relation to supplier statement reconciliations
• Work in a fast paced environment, reporting to Finance Manager
• Investigation and resolution of queries, ensuring queries are resolved in a timely manner
• Work in collaboration with the Connect Team and Finance Operations to resolve any issues impacting the International Offices
• Build trust and relationships with key stakeholders and internal/external customers
• Design processes for invoice reconciliation and analysis
• Attend regular Internal meetings/calls with local and overseas finance teams.
• Work closely with the Connect Team Managers to ensure that all operational issues are resolved
Skills and experience:
• Significant knowledge and experience of Accounts Payable reconciliation processes
• Understanding and management of supplier statement reconciliations,
• Able to understand and analyse aged creditor reports with the ability to review pending transactions
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
• A Good understanding of Elite Enterprise and client money and VAT regulations
• Excel skills with the ability to produce reports for internal and external purposes
• Ability to quickly establish working relationships with a wide group of people across a global business
• Accuracy is essential, with the ability to work under pressure, particularly at month end and other key points throughout the year
• Maintains a courteous and professional manner
• Able to present information concisely and professionally
• Deals with sensitive information in an appropriate manner
• Is positive, polite and attentive in all situations, responding promptly to requests
• Demonstrates a positive approach to working as part of a team and is a reliable and effective team member
• Is aware of the impact of own actions and modifies behaviours accordingly
• Works effectively with others outside formal lines of authority to accomplish organisational goals
• Proven ability to deal with high volume workloads, and to work on their own initiative.
We’re a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we’ve built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
Eversheds Sutherland endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, Eversheds Sutherland operates within a preferred supplier list.
Eversheds Sutherland Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Eversheds Sutherland from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Eversheds Sutherland Jobs;