Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Exova job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We touch billions of people’s lives – but most of them never realise it.
You may not have heard of us, but each time you catch a flight, eat a sandwich, fill up your car – or perform other everyday tasks – you rely on materials, products or systems that we have tested, certified or advised upon.
That’s one reason working here is exciting. You’ll play a part in making things safer, more efficient — or just better. You’ll help customers find new ways of doing things or test materials that might be years away from the market.
And while you do it, you’ll be working with the best. Our technical teams are world-renowned, so there’ll never be a day when you don’t learn something new.
Apply Online Exova Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Exova hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
36 hours per week (Additional hours as required)
Main duties & responsibilities include:
To provide technical back-up, with respect to the survey and provision of drawings/specifications, for fire resistance tests to the department such that the test reports are provided within required time scales and are of appropriate quality
To provide an appropriate level of training to other departmental members, as and when required, in the roles of surveyors and draughtpersons
Fire Resistance Test Reports:
- Checking of specimen description details provided by clients prior to tests to ensure that sufficient information has been provided to enable a complete and thorough report to be issued
- Ensuring that accurate surveys of specimens are conducted and the details are adequately recorded and checked against the information provided by the client
- Liaising with the relevant Testing/Technical Officer and/or the client to obtain or clarify information prior to or after a test
- Production of drawings, schedules of components and, where appropriate, other written descriptions in test reports
- Use of measuring and/or photographic equipment in connection with surveys.
- Use of CAD and other systems to fulfil the above tasks
- Liaising with sponsors, others and appropriate staff in connection with the above
- Use of specialist equipment to provide other documents, visual aids, newsletters etc., required by technical and other staff
- Completion of internal systems using FIREMAN
What are we looking for?
What Are We Looking For?
- Experienced and confident using AutoCAD
- Experience within a similar role
- Good general education including English & Maths
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within a busy working environment
- An understanding of health & safety
Who are we looking for?
Who Are We Looking For?
- A self-motivated individual who takes pride in their work
- A team player
- Highly organized
- Strong IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Consistent high quality of work
- We are an equal opportunities employer.
Exova Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Exova from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Exova jobs;