Expedia Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Expedia job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Expedia Group is an American global travel technology company. Its websites, which are primarily travel fare aggregators and travel metasearch engines, include CarRentals.com, CheapTickets, Expedia.com, HomeAway, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago, and Venere.com. According to Rich Barton, the company’s first CEO, the word “Expedia” is derived from a combination of exploration and speed.
Apply Online Expedia Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Expedia hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Team Leader – Service Delivery
We are looking for a talented and passionate individual to lead our customer service team to greater heights. You will supervise a team of travel consultants to deliver best in class customer service via phone and email. You enjoy helping others develop their skills and understand the advantages of a team environment and what it takes to thrive in one. You understand what motivates team members to grow and excel. You know how to encourage others so we can reach new horizons together as one team. We would love to hear from you if you believe that being an ambassador of service excellence and leading a winning team is something of a calling.
What you’ll do
- Provide operational management to a team of Travel Consultants and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department
- Drive the team to achieve service standards and performance metrics targets
- Create a performance driven culture to provide best in class standards with a view towards establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage
- Conduct coaching and monitoring to help team members develop their skills and maximize their potential.
- Conduct and engage in monthly and bi-annual review sessions with the team looking at individual performance
- Ensure all individual members of the team are meeting both internal and external SLA’s for quality, accuracy, productivity and revenue
- Act as first point of escalation for client problems and resolution
- Constantly looking for opportunities to drive efficiency and improvement. Conduct root cause analysis, streamline processes and implement the solutions
- Assist the Travel Consultants in using their knowledge of the in-house web-based booking tool and probing skills to identify opportunities to achieve ‘best value’ from client spend
- Any adhoc initiatives as assigned by manager
Who you are
- Strong people management skills and experience
- A thinking out of the box motivator
- Strong customer focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – friendly, confident manner with all levels of colleagues
- Presentable, flexible with a desire to succeed and to drive the success of others
- Solid coaching skills and ability to provide high impact and constructive feedback
- Work with Manager to create a succession plan and talent pool to develop progression within the team.
- Strong time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of GDS – knowledge of Amadeus nice to have
Are you looking for a role where you can make an impact? We are seeking a motivated self-starter to help support brand creative initiatives across advertising development and integrated marketing. Play a part in shaping our national advertising campaign and help us continue to push our brand into culture. This position will support our Brand Manager for North America, working on campaign projects across both US and Canada.
What you’ll do
- Work on the North America brand creative team as a part of the Hotels.com global brand team
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns, media integrations, and our national brand campaign designed to communicate our positioning and drive awareness of the brand
- Support advertising production management, tracking and ensuring we meet project schedules, key milestones, and budget targets for brand campaigns and integrations across television, radio, out of home, digital, and social
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams as well as creative and external media partners
- Additional support responsibilities will include reviewing vendor quotes, verifying production specs, coordinating feedback on project estimates/timelines, and legal reviews
- Support budget projections, updates and analysis while tracking ongoing projects to help ensure they stay within budget and on time; responsible for leading the invoicing and accrual process as required by the accounting department
- Additional project support and review as needed
Who you are
You’ll fit this role if you have
- Bachelor’s Degree Required with minimum 2 years professional experience working on national consumer brand(s)
- Experience in an advertising agency environment preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly competitive, and constantly changing category
- Experience with production management and/or project management is preferred
- Drive for results in a prioritized manner, self-starter that can balance sense of urgency while maintaining quality of work
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, building strong working relationships across internal and external teams
- Highly detail oriented with strong project management and organization skills
- A sense of humor
Principal Applied Researcher
We are looking for top-notch applied researchers and scientists interested in breaking new grounds to solve some of the most complex computational problems in the marketing domain.
The focus of your job will be in developing state of the art machine learning algorithms to power various aspects of highly complex global marketing campaigns. We spend hundreds of millions of dollars participating in highly dynamic and competitive auctions in travel Metasearch sites (TripAdvisor, Kayak, Trivago), Paid Search (Google, Bing, Yahoo) as well as in social media (Facebook). These marketing channels would benefit from solving a range of fundamental problems with varying levels of complexity, e.g., from inference problems that arise due to sparse data to solving complex optimization problems impacted by dynamic market and user behavior. We have rich, massive, and untapped data sets containing observation points that can be collected only by spending huge amounts of money. Your passion for the craft of statistics, optimization, and machine learning will help unlock tangible growth for our business by exploiting these data sets.
You will be someone with a strong background in both machine learning (PhD is preferred) and software development.
- Provide technical leadership, identify key business challenges and opportunities, and develop end-to-end software solutions using machine learning and optimization methods
- Assess the validity of assumptions and hypotheses through experiments
- Collaborate with stakeholders, partners, and engineering team to ensure that solutions meet business needs, permit valid inferences, and have functional feasibility
- PhD in CS or related field with experience and demonstrable work in machine learning
- Strong algorithm design and coding skills in at least one major programming languages like Java, C/C++, Python
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience working with real data
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Senior Analyst, Customer Analytics
Your actionable insights will be used to improve our Hotels.com Rewards loyalty proposition, drive customer lifetime value, and deliver an amazing customer experience. This is an exciting opportunity for a team-player who wants to be a central part of a truly customer focused team.
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, enjoy working on multiple tasks and projects at the same time, be a great partner to the Customer Marketing team, and own deliverables end to end. Critical to your success in this role is a love of data (we love data!) – developing insightful analysis that you communicate in a clear and compelling way.
What you’ll do
Your responsibilities will include:
- Applying advanced analytical and modelling techniques to measure the performance of our loyalty program – Hotels.com Rewards – and ensuring our premium tiers and co-branded credit card are the best in the market
- Understanding the drivers of customer profitability and work closely with our Customer Marketing team to design a cross-channel targeting framework aimed at improving customer lifetime value
- Enhance our portfolio of customer segmentations to ensure a 360-degree knowledge of our customers
- Understand what creates a great Customer Experience, using customer behavioural data and multiple sources of customer feedback
Who you are
- Proven experience of using R – or similar tools like Python – for data analysis, structuring, transforming and visualising big data
- Strong SQL skills are a requirement – hands on use of big data in large projects using Hadoop, Presto, or Spark a bonus
- Clear presentation of findings and guiding next steps at various points
- A great teammate who loves to work collaboratively to tackle challenges
- Focused, resilient, and able to easily continue to find solutions and work towards goals when setbacks/ hurdles occur
- Interest in building statistical models (linear / logistic regression) and customer segmentations – exposure to machine learning techniques an asset
- Willing to learn new frameworks and languages required for the task
Expedia Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Expedia from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Expedia jobs;