Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete FactSet job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Working at FactSet
FactSet’s unique data and smart analytics empower the world’s leading financial service professionals to make more informed decisions. Exceptional talent fuels every aspect of our business, from the constantly evolving financial software we develop to the unrivaled client service at our core.
Who We Are
FactSet helps the world’s best investment professionals stay ahead of global market trends, access extensive company and industry intelligence, and monitor performance with our leading desktop analytics, mobile applications, and comprehensive data feeds.
$1.32B Annual Subscription Value
Apply Online FactSet Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about FactSet hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Marketing Assistant – 6 month contract
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for all aspects of the planning and execution of marketing initiatives. The individual coordinates events and projects such as logistics for trade shows, hosted client events, internal employee events, and Sales training sessions, ensuring everything and everyone is well prepared and expenses remain within budget. The Marketing Assistant also performs daily administrative tasks to support the global marketing team.
The candidate will report into the Senior Marketing Manager EMEA & APAC to ensure the FactSet brand and products are promoted consistently worldwide. Occasional travel to offices and events is required.
This position has the following objectives:
- Executes and supports planned events, including but not limited to, industry events, conferences and seminars, hospitality, society and internal Sales training and events (coordinate with regional marketing specialists and Sales Enablement)
- Manages approved budgets and handles invoices
- Manages logistics: packing, shipping, order onsite equipment (internet, AV, etc.)
- Helps managing and attends events (support onsite) where needed (coordinate with regional marketing specialists or respective marketing manager)
- Supports tracking of budget, attendance, and marketing leads, enters data into spreadsheets and helps to create reports for management
- Supports and manages projects:
- Conception: resource allocation, time estimates
- Print and Premium Production: quantity estimates, proof management, price negotiation, vendor procurement
- Fulfillment: invoice procurement, file archiving
- Opens, monitors, traffics and archives jobs and projects in the internal system and database
Builds and manages the relationship, technology, and workflow between FactSet and print vendors, fulfillment houses, mail houses for EMEA & APAC
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Good writing skills with an ability to present information clearly and creatively
- High level of self-motivation and confidence to work independently with minimal supervision
- Adaptability and creativity in order to drive and complete projects effectively
- Basic understanding of marketing processes and workflows
- Knowledge of HubSpot, GoToWebinar, Salesforce, and/or Kapost are a plus
FactSet Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for FactSet from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for FactSet jobs;