Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete FDM Group job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Kick-starting your career in IT and business
- RETURNERS TO WORK
- INTERNSHIPS & PLACEMENTS
Our people are our passion at FDM. That’s why we make your training and career growth a priority. Our vibrant and diverse workforce of talented professionals is what makes FDM such a dynamic and exciting place to work.
Hear more about how FDM is building meaningful career paths for individuals like you:
Apply Online FDM Group Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about FDM Group hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
How It Works
FDM’s Careers Programme bridges the gap between academia and the commercial world for graduates like you.
- Apply to the FDM Graduate Careers Programme
- Train in IT and business specialties in one of our award-winning academies
- Work on-site with prestigious industry-leading clients, gaining hands-on commercial experience
- Excel as you set yourself on a meaningful career path – the sky’s the limit!
We equip you with:
- IT and business training from industry experts
- 2+ years of hands-on commercial experience
- A foot in the door with one or more of our 180+ prestigious clients
- Exposure to dynamic working environments
- Ongoing career support and professional development
Supporting Your Progression
FDM has a number of programmes in place to continuously support and engage with our people.
Consultant Peer Support (CPS) Programme
The CPS Programme ensures that when a new consultant is placed onsite, they are connected with a more senior FDM consultant already working with that client to help ease their transition. These CPS ambassadors provide the guidance needed to help new consultants get settled, connect with fellow FDMers in the area and prepare for their new roles onsite.
The Mentoring Programme brings together individuals at all levels of their career journey, from management to new starters. It provides you with the opportunity to build relationships and network within FDM’s wider community by linking our consultants, alumni, trainees, internal staff and clients together.
FDM has launched the careers of thousands of people who make up our alumni network of talented individuals. We regularly interact and engage with our alumni community, giving past and present FDMers a network from which to build relationships, learn from others and explore opportunities with people who have had similar career experiences.
Life at FDM
If you’re in the forces and considering a second career, FDM is the next step to bridge that gap. We recognise that people who have served in the Armed Forces have many transferable skills, ranging from adaptability and maturity through to responsibility and leadership, that are crucial to a successful career in the corporate world.
We are committed to supporting ex-forces personnel and providing a soft landing into the corporate world. Our programme has been awarded the gold medal by the MoD’s Employer Recognition Scheme, one of only 33 employers in 2017 to have received this honour.
The FDM Ex-Forces Programme is run by ex-service personnel and employs ex-servicemen and women from all ranks and across all three services.
- Ex-forces Ranks at FDM
- 45% Junior Ranks
- 23% Senior NCOs
- 32% Officers
How It Works
Bridging the gap between leaving the forces and the commercial world
- Apply to the FDM Ex-Forces Programme.
- Train in IT and business specialties on either the traditional or advanced route in one of our award-winning academies.
- Work onsite with prestigious industry-leading clients, gaining hands-on commercial experience.
- Excel as you set yourself on a rewarding civilian career path – the sky’s the limit!
We equip you with:
- Support and professional development from the dedicated FDM ex-forces network.
- Commercially relevant and fully funded training.
- A job for a minimum of two years as an IT or business consultant.
- Industry skills development.
- Ongoing support through our award-winning programme dedicated to ex-forces.
FDM Group Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for FDM Group from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for FDM Group jobs;