Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Fidelity International job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We endeavour to make the right decisions for our clients, and are committed to delivering constant improvements – we understand the role that the development of our people plays in this. It’s this unique approach that fuels our ambitious plans for the future. It’s a future that will be shaped by the talented, forward-thinking individuals who are part of our business today and also by those who will join us tomorrow.
Our long-term vision places customer experience and talent development at its heart. We are excited by innovation, take pride in developing market-leading products and have an organisation defined by our highly motivated employees. We value integrity and help provide the right opportunities for people who are eager to drive their own career.
Apply Online Fidelity International Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Fidelity International hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Risk Senior Manager, Capital Assessment
- Support the capital adequacy assessment through the management of operational risk scenario meetings, including the preparation of materials for participants and the documentation of discussions and conclusions.
- Support the design, coordination and tracking of the group wide ICAAP/CARP/ORSA plan and ensuring prompt escalation of issues affecting delivery
- Support the production of group-wide templates and methodology
- Assist in the performance of scenario stress tests
- Contribute to the reporting of capital assessments to senior stakeholders and externally.
- Support the FIL Group capital assessments team.
- Proactively challenge existing practices and recommend improvements.
- Help to embed capital and risk management into business strategy and decision-making.
- Contribute to the development of the FIL Group approach and methodology.
- Horizon-scanning for emerging risks.
- Reporting to key stakeholders and committees.
- Ensure capital related regulatory reporting requirements and internal deadlines are met in the UK and Ireland.
- Can work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Stakeholder management at all levels across the organisation including senior management
- Establishing and maintaining highly effective working relationships with all key internal stakeholders
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other internal functions and senior management
- ICAAP/ORSA and risk reporting work experience is essential
- Understanding of risk management and capital regulations
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to face off to senior peers and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a hands-on mentality
- Dedicated to maintaining high standards including attention to detail.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of working in the financial services sector
- The ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Operational and financial risk work experience preferable
- Proven leadership skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Excellent at providing innovative ideas and comfortable working under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills i.e. expert in Powerpoint
- Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards and client satisfaction
Fidelity International Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Fidelity International from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Fidelity International jobs;