Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Financial Times job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The Financial Times is one of the world’s leading news organisations, recognised internationally for its authority, integrity and accuracy. It is part of Nikkei Inc., which provides a broad range of information, news and services for the global business community.
Financial Times Live, the global conferences and events arm of the Financial Times newspaper, gathers pre-eminent public and private sector decision-makers, visionaries and strategists from the world’s most important economies and industries for a wide range of interactive, agenda-setting programmes that combine the power of on-site discussion and networking with the flexibility of live-streamed broadcasting.
Apply Online Financial Times Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Financial Times hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Senior Sales Executive
This position offers the right candidate the chance to play an important role in developing a wide range of events attended by the most senior figures in the luxury and retail sectors and also the affluent and influential readers of the Financial Times and FT Weekend. The role is global in remit, although initially the majority of events are likely to take place in London/Europe, New York and Hong Kong.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver sales revenue and seek to exceed the targets set by your manager
- Initiate and maintain contact with full variety of clients and prospects
- Conduct sales presentations both in person and by telephone
- Liaise with the rest of the FT Live team as well as with the FT advertising team and other departments to maximise the opportunities for events sales
- Maintain detailed records of all sales contacts
- Follow the sales process through closing, preparing agreement to working with the rest of the event team on delivering sponsor benefits
- Work across a number of events and projects simultaneously
- Write sponsorship presentations, where required in liaison with Line Manager
- Attend conferences and other FT events to boost contacts and perform other duties (which will include at least one event at a weekend)
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience
- Native standard spoken and written English to a high standard, essential
- Other languages, ideally French or Italian, beneficial
- A demonstrable track record of sales success in either events sponsorship or related media sales.
- A university degree
- Experience in event sales (delegate or sponsorship), preferably for a reputable conferences organiser or an institution active in the arrangement of events (1-2 years minimum is desirable) If none or little events experience, media sales background must be from a relevant sector (eg. luxury, retail, consumer)
- Some knowledge and experience of the high-end consumer/luxury sector with contacts in consumer focused brands
- Proactive sales approach combined with a pleasant, team-focused attitude; cool under pressure; conscientious; strong attention to detail; strong with numbers
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce
Customer Service Product Trainer
In this role you will:
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of the business, customer service, and how the FT is used by customers so that training may be tailored to effectively support CS teams.
- Collaborate with key teams including Product, Marketing, Audience Engagement, and Customer Research to enable improved CS product and content expertise, delivering increased customer retention, engagement and satisfaction.
- Work closely with product and development teams to support product rollouts, drive CS adoption and the effective use of relevant tools.
- Conduct comprehensive training needs analysis to support the delivery of business initiatives/objectives.
- Create high quality training courses and material, managing the global roll-out to all CS teams, ensuring the training meets the learning objectives.
- Use results from customer satisfaction (CSAT) surveys, quality audits and customer service managers to determine training requirements.
- Create training materials that will enable a “self-serve” approach, in order to drive efficiency and end-user ownership.
- Utilise measurement tools and feedback mechanisms to evaluate the effectiveness of existing and new training.
- Act as a point of contact for training queries and suggestions from global teams.
- Keep abreast of Training and Quality approaches in the industry by developing contacts within other organisations and industries so training remains engaging and effective
- Support the Head of Customer Service Training & Quality on other tasks, as and when required
- Significant experience in a Product training role, with a proven track record of developing and delivering training that improves performance as a result
- Extensive knowledge of utilising best practice training models such as ADDIE
- Experience of creating and working with eLearning products such as Articulate Storyline, Articulate 360 or similar
- Experience of working with Agile development teams
- Experience of training a wide variety of audiences across global locations, including online delivery skills via tools such as WebEx
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills, proven by experience working across teams/projects that have spanned multiple location.
- Ability to plan, execute and manage high volumes of work
- Flexible attitude in accepting unique and non-standard solutions and challenging the status quo
- High level of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to travel
Financial Times Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Financial Times from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Financial Times jobs;