First Derivatives Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete First Derivatives job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We are widely renowned for the quality of our service, our product portfolio and for our pragmatic and commercial approach. Our growth is the direct result of the importance we attach to our clients, understanding their businesses and building and maintaining strong relationships. The key to our market position is continuing our strong track record of profit growth and our international reputation for the quality of our services in target sectors. Our culture ensures that our people are well motivated, well rewarded and have the opportunity to develop their true potential, which is critical to meeting our varied client client needs and our continued commercial success.
Apply Online First Derivatives Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about First Derivatives hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We are currently looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our team in London.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Full recruitment life cycle
- Utilising all methods of recruitment including, LinkedIn, Job Boards, referrals and more
- Working with agencies if required
- Offer management
- Onboarding of new starters
- Ensuring a good pipeline at all times of candidates
- Managing expectations
- Understanding the current trends in the market
- Managing the bench of consultants
- Ensuring they complete relevant training
- Preparing for interviews etc
- Working closely with the Business Development team to understand their requirements
- Supporting the Business Development team on arranging interviews, candidate feedback, onboarding to client site
- Working closely with the Legal/HR team for onboarding new hires Experience/skills required
- 3 years plus recruitment experience
- Ideally worked in a consultancy environment and understand the bench ethos (not a prerequisite)
- Recruited for Business Analysts, Project Managers, Developers, Testers
- Ideally understand Financial Services and recruited in this market
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
First Derivatives are currently seeking experienced Testers/Test Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1000+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including:
- Experience of application software and software integration testing, including Performance, System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Good analysis skills, ability to interpret process mapping, experience of gathering requirements and writing BRDs would be advantageous.
- Strong SDLC experience
- Functional and non-functional testing
- Experience of working with manual and automated testing processes, tools and techniques, and test repositories tools to include test management, functional testing and load testing
Financial knowledge/Technical skills:
- Knowledge/experience of some or all of the below are desirable
- Credit Derivatives, OTC Derivatives, Futures, Credit Risk, Equities, Equity Derivatives, Options, Fixed Income, FX, Bonds, Futures, IR, IR Risk, Market Data, Liquidity Risk, and current regulatory requirements including Basel 111, Dodd Frank and EMIR
- Knowledge/experience of all or some of the below would be advantageous but not a must
- Experience of SQL and Unix are required
- Additionally Java, C#, C++, HTML, XML, Scripting, Excel/VBA would be advantageous
- 2 plus years’ experience as a Tester
- Good inter-personal skills
- End to end experience of project lifecycle
- Proven experience of interacting directly with end users
- Open to global travel including Singapore, America, Canada, Ireland and more
REGULATORY BUSINESS ANALYST
First Derivatives are currently seeking Regulatory MIFID II Business Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1000+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including :
- Providing guidance and support for company projects and initiatives
- Data analysis and production of technical documentation
- Regular updates to senior stakeholders
- Presentation of results to senior stakeholders
- Interpretation of MiFID II and implementation of MiFID II
- Identify risks and controls
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent inter personals skills
- Ability to communicate across levels of seniority
- Strong MS Office skills
- Self-starter who is proactive and driven
- Good relationship and experience of dealing with regulatory bodies
- Subject Matter Expert in MiFID II
- Strong presentation skills
- Technically accomplished
- Significant experience of working in Financial Services
We are looking for Business Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business across Europe and North America. We look for individuals who are strategic, thrive in a fast paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to help solve complex business challenges.
Responsibilities Include :
- Collecting, understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Provide technical knowledge with respect to the application of complex regulatory requirements
- Assess and comply with banking and other applicable regulations, such as DFAST, CCAR, Basel III and Dodd Frank, as well as understand the evolving regulatory landscape
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Interface with various stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
- Experience working in a financial institute as Business Analyst
- Knowledge within Capital Markets (fixed income, equities, FX, derivatives etc).
- Experience within regulatory space (dodd-frank, CCAR, MiFID, FATCA, Basel )
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- Strong experience with Excel is preferred and exposure to VBA and SQL is advantageous
First Derivatives Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for First Derivatives from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for First Derivatives jobs;