Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete First Utility job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Each month thousands of consumers are switching to First Utility’s different approach to energy. This means we’re able to grow our teams in every area of our company, from servicing our customers to developing new products.
Find your place
If you would like to help us make a real difference to the energy market, click on the relevant business area below and see if there’s a place for you. When you find the position you want to apply for, simply click the ‘Apply now’ link next to the job, complete the online application form, and our recruitment department will review your application.
To find out more about any of the vacancies, please email email@example.com.
Apply Online First Utility Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about First Utility hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Field Sales Compliance Assessor
How the role fits in
This role will be field based and will involve you performing initial and ongoing assessments of our field sales agents. You will be responsible for ensuring that our agents have the necessary knowledge to carry out their role and that they meet all the compliance standards required by First Utility.
You will need to be able to accurately report on your findings in order to drive our field sales performance. This will involve giving effective feedback and making recommendations for field sales staff development.
Weekend and evening work may be required and will be required to work away from home.
The role day to day
- Arranging to meet our sales agents out in the field in order to assess them
- Establishing good relationships with field sales agents, whilst maintaining a professional and objective approach
- Keep accurate records of assessment findings and outcomes
- Identify areas of positive behaviour and also recommend areas in need of development
- Provide face to face feedback and coaching to field sales agents. This may include requiring agents to retrain before continuing to sell.
- Carrying out spot checks of the paperwork and processes of our agency staff
- Review assessments performed by third parties
- Accurate reporting on all assessments carried out
What you’ll need to help you make the best of the role
- Experience of coaching/mentoring others
- A good understanding of field sales activity
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to operate face to face
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build effective relationships quickly
- A clear and logical approach
- Must have own vehicle with full driving license
The ‘nice to haves’
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, preferably in the Utility industry
- Possess the ability to make judgements against First Utilities standards
First Utility Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for First Utility from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for First Utility jobs;