Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete FirstGroup job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
FirstGroup plc is a British transport group, registered and operating in the United Kingdom. The company also operates transport services in Ireland, Canada and the United States. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Apply Online FirstGroup Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about FirstGroup hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
As a Stores Person you will ensure safe, punctual, reliable and cost effective maintenance and repair of fleet and facilities by ordering parts, tools and consumables consistent with agreed stocking levels and controlling distribution of inventory against properly authorised paperwork, ensuring we consistently deliver a great service everyday, delighting and exceeding customer expectations and ensuring the customer receives a safe and reliable service.
We offer a salary of £28,926 per annum and your working hours will be 38 per week. This is a permanent position
- To manage stock and stock requirements in accordance with UK Bus SOP.
- To adhere to UK Bus SOP on the operation of SAP for receipt, identification, storage, retrieval, issue and return of stock.
- To monitor stock usage on SAP and recommend adjustments to stock levels.
- To assemble and deliver vehicle specific servicing kits and major/minor unit kits to designated pits in accordance with workshop scheduling processes.
You will be providing a friendly welcome, refreshments, luggage assistance information to our customers in a variety of ways – from the platform, First class trolley, standard trolley or buffet car.
What you’ll be doing
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To be an ambassador for Great Western Railway by following our values to provide the best in customer service.
- To promote and sell the local products we have on board our Express Café’s and trolley services.
- To provide an exceptional at seat service to our First Class customers
- To engage with our customers and ensure they have the journey they deserve.
- To maintain a clean, hygienic and pleasant environment.
As a bus driver you will be earning £10.14 per hour (£7.83 whilst in training) and you will be contracted to a 38 hours per week – this is a permanent position.
As part of our friendly and professional depot team, you’ll drive different routes, issue tickets and drop people off at their destinations on time. Enjoying lots of responsibility and variety, you’ll receive all the training and support you need to develop your skills, achieve your full potential and get a manual PCV (Passenger Carrying Vehicle) licence.
A friendly face who can work confidently on your own and handle cash responsibly, you must be passionate about providing the best service to our passengers. Aged 18 or above, you should also be helpful, reliable and a good communicator. Happy to work a variety of flexible shifts including early mornings, late evenings and weekends, you’ll need to be calm under pressure and have a full driving licence with no more than 3 points.
FirstGroup Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for FirstGroup from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for FirstGroup jobs;