Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete FIS job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Solving for the Future
We empower the financial world because talented people empower our organization. Encouraged to push boundaries, our employees are the ones who drive change across the industry. Curious, motivated and forward-thinking, they develop solutions for problems that don’t even exist yet.
At FIS, we don’t just hire anybody, because not just anybody can lead a fintech evolution. And that’s what we do at FIS: We help shape the financial technology industry through new technology and innovative financial services solutions for consumers and businesses.
Our industry constantly changes, and FIS needs people who can change with it. We look for a certain type of candidate, someone who’s highly motivated to challenge the status quo and improve the way things are. A creative mind who can find the right solution to any problem. We’re seeking change agents who can help FIS transform our business.
We empower the financial world by hiring people who solve for the future. Are you one of them?
Apply Online FIS Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about FIS hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
About the role
This role is based in Oxford, as the consultants work as part of an integrated project team delivering high value business consultancy and implementing enterprise software solutions. As a Business Consultant your role will be to take standard FIS Adaptiv software from our development group, and implement it for our customers. The Adaptiv software must be integrated into our client’s systems and configured to support specific business processes. The consultant is central to the range of consultancy and software implementation activities necessary to deliver enterprise software solutions to our clients.
Tasks will include distilling the customer’s business requirements, writing specifications, liaising with FIS development and other FIS teams, and working with a project director to manage the technical aspects of the delivery. This will include writing code to perform customized functions, planning and executing test cases, and identifying and fixing issues in the application code.
What you will be doing
• Liaise with client Business Analysts to identify and document requirements for enterprise solutions to model and manage credit and market risk.
• Review current systems and data to identify and understand new requirements, recognising the need for systems enhancements or modifications if necessary.
• Refine the customer requirements in detail, document and present back to the client for final approval.
• Write requirement specifications and to pass to the core development team as required
• Write technical specification for the configuration and customisation of large scale financial applications.
• Implement solutions tailored to our client. This involves the coding of customised functionality, mathematical risk calculations and creation of ad-hoc SQL code for database manipulation.
• Troubleshooting of issues as and when required.
• Liaise with internal staff in core development and both internal and client testing teams.
What you bring:
• Excellent reasoning, interpretation, problem-solving and development skills, supported by a high technical aptitude.
• A very professional manner with excellent communication skills, able to deal with individuals at all levels within financial institutions. Ideally you will have gained prior experience of working in a client-facing environment.
• Awareness of the full IT project life cycle, from development through testing and implementation to go live.
• A demonstrated organisational and methodical approach.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• At least a first or upper second class degree
Added bonus if you have:
• Development experience in an object oriented programming language is strongly preferred
• Background as an IT Consultant, Analyst Programmer or as a Developer with some Business Analyst skills.
• Previous experience of financial services is useful (but not essential) for this role.
FIS Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for FIS from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for FIS jobs;