Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Flybe job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Flybe is the largest independent airline in Europe. We carry 8 million passengers a year between 81 airports across the UK and Europe, with over 210 routes across 15 countries(1). We’re also the most punctual airline in the UK(2).
Since our first beginnings in 1979, we’ve always worked hard to put our customers at the heart of all we do. One of our biggest strengths is our exceptional staff, who always go above and beyond to make Flybe flights a great experience.
Apply Online Flybe Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Flybe hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Direct Entry Cabin Crew will receive exceptional training, at our state of the art Training Academy in Exeter, or in Sweden for those based in Arlanda, Stockholm, in order to become part of the Flybe family and deliver an exceptional customer experience. We will also provide continual development for you throughout your Cabin Crew career to ensure you are at the top of your game, every day.
If you have more than 12 months experience as Cabin Crew, you may be eligible to apply for a role as a Senior Cabin Crew, which means you are in charge of the cabin. We also have opportunities to become a Cabin Crew Trainer, Recruitment Officer, Sales Ambassador or help to build, manage and shape the team as a Performance Manager, the opportunities are endless!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- Staff Travel Scheme – heavily discounted UK/European flights
- Free Parking & Cycle To Work Schemes
- Retail discounts with some of the biggest brands
- Opportunity to attend Exeter Chiefs & Exeter City FC matches, free of charge!
- Co-ordination of all staff allocated to their control within their work area, provide briefings, guidance and support as necessary to deliver assigned daily work plan.
- Ensure ‘housekeeping standards’ are upheld, and an ‘end of shift’ clean-up is performed and team secondary duties completed.
- Ensure Team compliance with department procedures and H&S requirements.
- Lead by example though behaviour and as a practicing engineer carrying out hands on tasks as and when time allows.
- Monitoring Fitter / Technician time on task.
- Minimising AOG orders and credits by ensuring timely ordering of spares.
- Ensure paperwork records all parts usage and detailed task breakdown to justify task times.
- At request of the business, obtain and exercise company approvals within trade to full extent of their EASA Licences held, thereby providing maximum contribution.
- Certifying own work and that of others within their team and within scope of approvals held.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained in a serviceable, clean, tidy and safe condition; any faulty equipment should be suitably labelled and reported.
- Carry out work as directed by their line manager, providing guidance and assistance to other staff (any trade) to ensure safe and effective working practices.
- Carry out additional Team Responsibilities (secondary duties) or any other reasonable request as agreed with your line manager or Base Production Manager.
Flybe Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Flybe from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Flybe jobs;