Fujitsu Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Fujitsu job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Fujitsu Ltd. is a Japanese multinational information technology equipment and services company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. In 2015, it was the world’s tenth-largest IT services provider measured by IT services revenue. Fortune named Fujitsu as one of the world’s most admired companies and a Global 500 company. Fujitsu chiefly makes computing products, but the company and its subsidiaries also offer a diversity of products and services in the areas of personal computing, enterprise computing, including x86, SPARC and mainframe server products, as well as storage products, telecommunications, advanced microelectronics, and air conditioning. It has approximately 159,000 employees and its products and services are available in over 100 countries.
Apply Online Fujitsu Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Fujitsu hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
SaaS Sales Specialist
Following rapid expansion of new name clients into the Fujitsu SaaS practice, combined with recent acquisitions such as Symphoni ESM we are seeking a new SaaS sales specialist. This person will have the mind-set and talent to win in today’s fast moving, digitally focused technology market.
What they offer:
- The opportunity to sell cutting edge SaaS solutions to the multiple sectors
- Unrivalled investment and training in you and your career
- Stimulating environment offering ongoing learning opportunities
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Competitive salary and OTE, great pension and generous benefits
- A very flexible and creative environment for everyone
Role and Accountabilities:
This will suit an energetic hunter with a successful recent track record in selling SaaS products (Robotic Process Automation – RPA – would be a huge bonus). The ideal candidate will want to prove themselves quickly to get a reputation for success in this large and passionate organisation.
Candidates will be experienced in leading deals end to end through to closure, identifying and working with customers whom need to accelerate their business with SaaS applications. The role holder will hunt and qualify opportunities to establish a pipeline which will meet targets. They will be accountable for revenues, total contract value (TCV) and margins for ServiceNow and SaaS sales.
Information Security Officer
As an Information Security Officer you will work closely with our Security Operations Centre and drive service improvements for our customers and business. Apart from that you proactively promote Fujitsu’s security services and drive opportunities in order to grow Fujitsu’s Security business. In this exciting and broad role you are offered a lot of variety. Furthermore, there are lots of possibilities to develop and shape your career.
This role is characterized by the need for substantial technical and operational delivery knowledge and skills as well as commercial savviness and a well-developed ability to understand the client’s business. In this position you will be part of our growing Fujitsu Security Community. For this role we are looking for someone who lives between Utrecht and the north of the Netherlands as our customer locations are based in this area.
Some of your key accountabilities:
- You proactively promote and deliver security services and drive opportunities. Additionally, you manage security incidents and manage and mitigate threats;
- You maintain security policies and compliance, adhering to ISO:27001 compliance rules;
- You will manage relationships with customers, suppliers, our internal Account Management team and Delivery teams;
- You will manage privilege access, leavers and starters processes. Next to this you will oversee audits and penetration testing and ensure third parties are all security compliant;
- You will ensure operational security input and governance is exercised over all new technical implementations.
The Agile Consultant is a customer facing role to engage with key Enterprise accounts as they look to move to agile ways of working. You are a trusted advisor with our customers, able to engage with all the key stakeholders at all levels from engineering through to C-Level. Within Fujitsu you will act as a mentor to professionals across a number of disciplines and with varying skill levels, you will be an advocate for continuous learning and provide support, encouragement and guidance to those operating within our agile environment.
- Lead discovery sessions with clients to identify business pains & objectives
- Facilitate discussions with customers to understand business requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Develop strategies, policies and best practices for our clients
- Advise clients on adopting agile across their businesses
- Coach/Mentor multi-disciplinary teams in agile principles and practices
- Work with our sales team to create and deliver client proposals
- Small and large group presentations to: clients, industry groups, and internal peer groups
The key responsibilities include understanding the Customer Solution Life Cycle (CSLC) and Assurance Operation’s responsibilities within it, scheduling and attending of Bid & Assurance Reviews across the UK&I for all levels and levels 4&5 across EMEIA and also utilizing the relevant tools used by the Assurance Operations team to support these activities. The successful candidate will also be the first point of contact for any queries related to the Assurance Framework.
- Set up and manage all assurance and authorisation review types managed offshore
- Ensure Salesforce & Deal Tracker records are kept updated
- Co-ordination of the loading of all the collateral defined in the defined stages of the process
- Set up of a deal within the Deal Tracker Toolset on SharePoint
- Ensure all reviews have the quorum attendees represented
- Ensure appropriate approvals from the relevant person/people in the Business are gained prior to moving or cancelling a Review
- Maintenance of Review timetables (where reviews are managed offshore) and keep updated
- Maintain full audit trail of documentation, actions, authorisations/approvals, emails and authorisation requirements (i.e. conditional authorisations)
- Adding details of reviews to internal team tracker for managing workload/handover
Fujitsu Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Fujitsu from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Fujitsu jobs;