Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Future PLC job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Connecting people with their passions everywhere
We are Future plc, a global multi-platform media company. We’re the name behind award-winning brands in specialist sectors including Technology, Gaming, Music, Creative & Photography, Home Interest, Knowledge, Hobbies and B2B. Every day we connect over 120 million people worldwide with their passions, through our expert content, world-class events and cutting-edge proprietary technology.
Reaching engaged communities
We are the UK’s leading publisher of specialist magazines, publishing 85+ monthly magazines as well as 480 annual bookazines, with a total readership of 1.7m.
Our powerful online brands speak to 70m users every month, we have over 45m engaged social media fans, and globally we reach an audience of 120m.
We run 50+ annual events, from awards ceremonies to music shows and photography exhibitions, attracting around 150k loyal fans worldwide.
At Future we celebrate all kinds of talent, all over the world, with 800+ employees, working in 9 business divisions across 10 offices worldwide.
Apply Online Future PLC Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Future PLC hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Reporting to the Editorial Director, the Editor, Bookazines is responsible for aiding the running of the Bookazine department by planning content; organising workflow; proofing copy to house style; fitting InDesign pages; championing accuracy and appropriateness of all editorial copy and ensuring that all deadlines are met. You are also expected to commission freelance work, liaise with members of the team, create templates, contribute to idea generation and take an active role in maintaining the high standards of the product. The job requires attention to detail, exceptional organisation skills, a calm approach and self-discipline.
Future is a market-leader in the Bookazine field. Producing over 500 books a year, the Bookazine market is an exciting area of our print portfolio. Covering a huge range of subjects – from technology and video games to history and craft – the products cater to a huge global audience.
1. Sub-editing copy to the given criteria including: adherence to house style/tone, word count, grammatical accuracy, legal accuracy, spelling, complying with other details in commissions.
2. Fitting InDesign pages with all the above criteria, adding or amending captions, standfirsts, headers, etc, where necessary and ensuring page numbers, folios and other page furniture are correct and consistent.
3. Making amendments and approving PDF proofs.
4. De-archiving content, and organising the content effectively.
5. Actively working with designers to ensure content is accurate and to the high standards required, and deadlines are adhered to.
6. Researching subjects to ensure a decent understanding of the topics, and ensuring content is up to date.
7. Policing flow of content from commission to page approval, chasing external contributors and team members where necessary. Setting deadlines and writing commissions when directed.
8. Planning content and being responsible for the flatplan of an issue.
9. Management of freelance and budgets.
10. Completing admin related to the completion of a product.
• Rigorous standards of spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proven subbing or editing experience
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
• Effective communication and teamwork skills.
• The ability to research and plan content for a wide variety of subject areas.
• Self-motivation, responsibility, and enthusiasm.
• Ability to use InDesign as well as standard word processing and spreadsheet software packages.
• Previous experience within the publishing industry, or on a student newspaper
Future PLC Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Future PLC from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Future PLC Jobs;