G4S Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete G4S job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
G4S is the world’s leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services across six continents.
G4S works to safeguard the welfare and prosperity of millions of people worldwide – helping to create safer and better environments in which people live and work. With operations on six continents and 570,000 employees, we are the leading global integrated security company.
Apply Online G4S Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about G4S hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Part Time Ambulance Driver
The Ambulance Person will provide patient transport services, convey non-emergency patients to and from hospital and clinic appointments ensuring the patient’s welfare in transit and ensuring that safety and best practice are adhered to at all times
- Assist, move and handle patients, who may be ambulatory or wheelchair bound, using appropriate equipment where necessary e.g. carrying patients up the stairs using carry chair, moving immobile patients in and out of bed, and manoeuvring patients in wheelchairs into and out of the vehicle and on stretchers as necessary. Ensure patients are safely seated whilst in transit.
- Minimise and deal with aggressive and abusive behaviour to reduce risks to safety and ensure patient welfare
- Ensure the use of appropriate equipment and approved manual handling techniques
- Maintain the cleanliness and ensure the routine daily checks of designated vehicles are carried out prior to deployment
- Assist patients when entering and leaving their homes and take all reasonable actions to ensure the safety and security of their property.
- Liaise and report to Control as directed within operational procedures in updating location and status and respond appropriately to instructions
- Upon arrival at the place of treatment, convey patients to the appropriate location within the building as directed by Control.
- Provide support as directed to other agencies in the event of serious injury or emergency
- To be flexible on a daily basis in relation to shift finishing times
- To be flexible on a daily basis to support all PTS hospitals/locations where applicable
- Maintain records as appropriate. Comply with all G4S instructions, procedures, guidelines, protocols, policies and relevant systems and adhere to all statutory legislation
- Carry out any other duties relevant to the role as directed by Control and/or the Service Delivery Manager.Carry out any other duties relevant to the role as directed by Control and/or the Service Delivery Manager.
Area Security Officer
G4S now have an exciting opportunity for an Area Security Officer to join the G4S Secure Solutions (UK) team delivering security services to multiple sites in the NAME area.
- This is a full time, permanent role with guaranteed hours travelling to multiple sites in the area providing surge requirement, absence and holiday cover.
- Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence at the premises of our clients
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift
- Ensuring the safety and security of our clients’ buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the Site Assignment Instructions.
- Working as part of a team to provide Conflict Resolution assistance at client premises where there is potential for conflict
- Greeting, assisting and directing members of the public visiting the premises of our client
Custom Protection Officer
The world’s leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Custom Protection Officer. G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
- Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
- Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
We currently have an exciting opportunity for nurses with any level of nursing experience to work within our Substance Misuse service in HMP Frankland. Experience of working in secure environments or within a substance misuse setting is welcomed, but is not essential for this role; what is essential is a ‘caring not judging’ attitude. A comprehensive induction programme is offered which includes all aspects of custodial nursing and working within a High security prison.
This is an ideal opportunity for nurses who are seeking to broaden their range of skills and knowledge in caring for people detained in a prison as part of a multi-disciplinary team. You will work collaboratively with other service provider partners to provide high quality patient care.
HMP Frankland is a High Security prison holding Category A, Category A High Risk and Category B adult males, serving 10 years and over, IPP or Life sentences plus High and Standard Risk category A remand prisoners.
Frankland has 6 house blocks, with anything up to 120 prisoners on each unit. Frankland also has Westgate unit – three units, when fully operational hold 65 prisoners. This house block includes the psychologically informed planned environment (PIPE) unit. Frankland also has a 13 bed Inpatient facility.
We provide a vast range of services in Frankland including Primary care, Mental health, Drug and Alcohol services and Dental. We also have access to Telehealth on site
Our Primary care team comprises of Head of Healthcare, Clinical Lead, Practice Manager and 3 senior nurses and we have 18 staff nurses, 10 Healthcare support workers, 1 Porter and 2 Chaperones. Staff nurses and HCSW work shifts on a rotational basis to include weekend working and night shifts.
To provide care for the physical and mental health needs of offenders in line with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- Provide health and social care to offenders to ensure a professional service is delivered in line with professional, contractual and company standards, including security instructions.
- Undertake assessments of offenders to identify physical and mental health needs and determine the appropriate level of intervention, care and management.
- To work predominantly within own area of specialism but to operate as part of a team delivering generic primary care services.
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including external agencies, to ensure the delivery of an effective and appropriate health service.
- Provide professional advice and support to allied health professionals and non-clinical staff to ensure the effective health and social care of offenders in line with current best practice.
- Coach, support and supervise healthcare staff, as required, to develop their skills in line with professional standards and current best practice as appropriate.
- Promote an understanding of, and develop health and social care services within the prison environment to maximise personal well-being and promote independence.
- Promotion of a positive health, safety and infection control culture to maintain a safe environment for all stakeholders.
- Complete all relevant documentation to deadline in accordance with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- To work at all times within the bounds of confidentiality, adhering to data protection and maintaining Caldicott Guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with appropriate others to minimise risk.
- To operate within the equality and diversity framework.
- Participate in bi annual Employee Development Review (EDR).
- Engage where appropriate in the selection, training and development of healthcare professionals and other related staff, in conjunction with appropriate others.
- Operate in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct and G4S policies and procedures, adhering to legislation and best practice, undertaking further training as identified in conjunction with Line Manager.
- Any additional duties as negotiated with your Line Manager.
G4S Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for G4S from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for G4S jobs;