Gartner Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Gartner job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Gartner, officially known as Gartner, Inc. is a global research and advisory firm providing insights, advice, and tools for leaders in IT, Finance, HR, Customer Service and Support, Legal and Compliance, Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain functions across the world. They are a member of the S&P 500. Its headquarters are in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. The firm changed its name from Gartner Group, Inc to Gartner in 2000. Research provided by Gartner has historically targeted CIOs, senior IT, marketing, and supply chain leaders. The acquisition of CEB, Inc. has expanded their range and breadth of offerings to support every business function in every industry and enterprise size. Gartner clients include large corporations, government agencies, technology companies and the investment community. Their client base consists of 12,000 organizations in over 100 countries. The company’s products and services include Research, Executive Programs, Consulting and Events. Founded in 1979, Gartner has over 15,000 employees located in 100+ offices around the world.
Apply Online Gartner Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Gartner hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
The Product Director, Finance Products, is a key member of the Business Products team responsible for delivering strategic products and services for CFOs and other Finance Leaders, with the ultimate goal of increasing our Research CV through the combination of improving growth and retention. He/she will leverage a combination of business development, strategy, operations, technology, user experience, and/or marketing expertise in order to define, develop, launch, manage, and improve our research products and services – constantly working closely with the Sales, Service, and Research & Advisory organizations to achieve these results.
Example responsibilities include:
• Execute the Finance product portfolio strategy and roadmap
• Support sales in successfully selling Finance products by identifying bright spots and challenges, and developing training, collateral, and growth programs both at product launch and beyond
• Identify barriers to retention and develop operational programs (e.g., with Service) or product changes to improve retention
• Execute market research to uncover improvement opportunities in the existing portfolio as well as new growth paths
• Manage all product change decisions, including maintaining service descriptions and coordinating decisions on pricing, geographic, and channel availability
Within the global Compensation & Benefits team, the Benefits Analyst will be responsible for working local HR Managers to deliver cost effective and competitive benefit programs in assigned countries within EMEA.
- Collaborate with Country HR Managers to maintain cost effective and competitive benefit plans within assigned countries (to include Pension, PMS, PHI, Life, Company Cars and voluntary schemes).
- Proactively handle all aspects of day to day benefit provision
- Liaise with brokers and vendors to complete annual renewal process
- Partner with Country HR Manager to provide advice and guidance on benefit policy/practice (to include absence such as Sick, PHI, Maternity, FM/LOA).
- Maintain benefit information and policies in line with strategic direction and regulatory requirements
- Provide reports, Information and analysis as required.
- Manage annual open enrollment and employee briefings/events.
- Participate in RFP process and new vendor selection.
- Monitor trends and legislation to ensure legal compliance and market competitiveness, making appropriate recommendations for change
- Partner with local HR representatives to drive process improvement and automate where possible.
- Manage projects related to implementation of new benefits and products/program changes.
Senior Client Manager
We are looking for an Senior Client Manager to join our Client Services Organisation in our newly built state of the art Centre of Excellence (COE) in Egham. You’ll be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Partnering with senior team members to identify your client’s key initiatives and providing solutions to ensure your client base receives value
- Interpreting and delivering customized research to your clients
- Supporting the on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Delivering on-site member support at annual Gartner events
- Partnering with senior team members to conduct quarterly review calls with your clients to ensure they are receiving value from their service
- Ensuring client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
Associate Client Partner
Gartner is looking for a Client Partner to join our Client Services Organization in our newly built, state of the art, Centre of Excellence (COE) in Egham. You will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic team providing the highest level of client support to C-level individuals in some of the world’s most successful companies. You will build relationships with our existing clients ensuring they receive value from their Gartner services. You will understand their critical initiatives, align Gartner research and expertise, and help Gartner maintain its growth by ensuring strong client retention.
A typical day might look like:
- Building relationships with your existing C-level client base over the phone to ensure they are engaged with their Gartner service
- Ensuring your clients are getting the highest return on their investment from their Gartner service
- Strategically partnering with your clients to understand their key technology related business challenges and initiatives
- Proactively ensuring clients are using their services and aligning the relevant Gartner resources to support their key initiatives
- Partnering with Gartner sales teams to manage and retain client relationships and build client loyalty
- Educating clients on how best to utilize Gartner services
Gartner Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Gartner from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Gartner jobs;