Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete GE Capital job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
GE (NYSE: GE) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the “GE Store,” through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect. Each invention further fuels innovation and application across our industrial sectors. With people, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for customers by speaking the language of industry. www.ge.com
Apply Online GE Capital Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about GE Capital hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Senior Strategy & Marketing Manager
Continuation of Role Summary/Purpose:Additionally, this person will develop market intelligence (related to the general market, competitor & customers), provide content (value propositions etc.) for marketing material and work on other marketing priorities related to the larger OFE and BHGE (Baker Hughes, a GE company) businesses. Outside of the marketing team, this role requires close engagement with the 4 constituent businesses within OFE and other functions like Product Management, Commercial Operations, Finance, Business Development, Regional teams and Investor RelationsThe Senior Marketing Manager will join a team of six other individuals who all report to the OFE CMO.Essential Responsibilities:The Senior Marketing Manager will be accountable for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role, he/she will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall strategy.The main responsibilities are:
- Lead and deliver timely and accurate market analysis and insights (market, competition & customer intelligence, and analysis)
– with a clear focus on the medium to long-term trends, looking beyond the immediate opportunities/tenders
- Assess competitor strategy and performance and develop insights about customer priorities and future plans; evaluate implications for OFE & BHGE and make recommendations; synthesise inputs related to market intelligence from regions/functions/product lines
- Participate in priority deal reviews and contribute as required
- Deliver elements of strategic planning processes (e.g. annual strategic plan / GPB – Growth Play Book, portfolio analysis, capital allocation etc.)
- Lead/participate in strategic projects – e.g., evaluation of potential new markets/products, realignment of businesses, market assessment of potential acquisitions
- Work with Sales & Commercial team to assist in the development of new products/solutions & enhancements to existing product/solutions in alignment with market needs
- Collaborate with colleagues in other functions, regions and OFE businesses to translate insights and strategic plans to practical business actions
- Draft the key messages (including but, not limited to value propositions) in collaboration with other functions and provide the content for Marketing material (product catalogues, brochures etc.)
- Disseminate knowledge internally through presentations, webchats, written communications
- Demonstrate thought leadership and represent BHGE externally e.g., publishing papers or speaking at appropriate conferences and seminars, in meetings with regulators and potential partners
- Manage or contribute to relevant internal databases (installed base etc.)
- Other activities that fall within the remit of the OFE Marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Proven years of experience in one or more of Oil & Gas industry (operator or equipment/service company), strategy consulting and industrial marketing/strategy
- Strong upstream oil and gas industry knowledge and relevant experience, preferably in the subsea segment
- Excellent analytics and problem-solving, including ability to form hypotheses and move forward in the absence of complete information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to synthesize complex topics into clear, simple and crisp messages
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Interpersonal skills to work well with colleagues across all businesses/cultures, achieve objectives through effective influencing, and establish credibility with senior leaders
- Ability to learn relevant tools (e.g., Salesforce.com and third party market research databases) quickly
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website:http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working.Competitive salaryOpening date
– 17th November 2017Closing date 15th December 2017For further information about this role, and to apply, please visit gecareers.com quoting 3028129
- Degree in engineering or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- MBA or advanced degree in science/engineering or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Experience in upstream oil & gas sales/commercial
GE Capital Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for GE Capital from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for GE Capital jobs;