Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Genpact job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Genpact Regulatory Affairs is a highly specialised Regulatory Affairs Consultancy with a successful history spanning over 19 years. We have grown and developed our service offering, through building relationships, listening to our clients’ needs, and adapting our ways of working, to meet the changing needs of regulatory markets around the world. It is this flexibility and adaptability that we look for in all of our employees, which will allow us to continue to provide the level of service our clients have come to expect from Genpact.
The success of Genpact Regulatory Affairs depends on its people. Capitalising on what is unique about individuals, and drawing on their different perspectives and experiences, will add value to the way we do business. Working as part of the Genpact Consulting team, gives you a career that will be varied, diverse and never dull! You will be joining a team with some of the best Regulatory Affairs Professionals and some of the most experienced and progressive minds in the industry.
Apply Online Genpact Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Genpact hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
We currently have an opportunity for an entry level consultant with a Bachelor’s degree from any discipline. This role will offer candidates the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in Regulatory Affairs submissions and Systems Management. You will work autonomously while within a team environment and work on various projects with exposure some of the world’s leading Pharmaceutical companies.
We offer full training to help shape your career within our company.
· Accountable for management and delivery of regulatory dossiers to Worldwide Health Authorities.
· Drive submission coordination for assigned products and regulatory procedures as appropriate, as well as partnering with product teams and third-party partners to support regulatory submissions planning, build and delivery.
· Monitoring activities relating to compliance dossiers triggered by document management systems as well as executing Quality Control checks of compliance dossiers; dispatch approved dossiers to agencies as appropriate.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong Interpersonal Skills (Clear verbal and written Communication, Problem solving, etc.)
· Flexible and adaptable to change with vision for process improvement
· Good attention to detail
· Strong organisation skills
· The ability to meet tight deadlines
· Technically adept using IT systems and software (Microsoft Suite)
· Fast learner with proven ability to quickly understand overall changing demands of Projects
Genpact Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Genpact from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Genpact Jobs;