Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete GfK job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
We are a trusted partner to our clients helping them make better fact-based decisions to grow their businesses. We passionately focus on addressing our clients’ needs and improving their knowledge through the best digital research solutions in the world. We do this by integrating data from all sources and by providing prescriptive analytics giving insightful answers to their key business questions. We call this Growth from Knowledge.
We offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers’ hearts beat – globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.
Apply Online GfK Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about GfK hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Senior Data Engineer
- Architect, setup and support our Data Lab and Data Factory Infrastructures
- Get Distributed Data Processing and Storage technologies embedded into the Boutique technical stack
- Support the Data Science Team with the ingestion, wrangling, preparation and processing of various new and existing data sets
- Support Boutique with getting final data into reporting and analytical systems – used by both internal and external clients
- Design & develop new projects, and integrations with existing systems
- Understand business requirements and refine into development tasks and estimate their complexity
- Research, evaluate and adopt new technologies with a right tool for the job mentality
- Prototype, fail rapidly and iterate.
- Focus on both speed of delivery and quality, with suitable pragmatism
- Progression of projects from prototype to post-production stage
- Communication and presentation of ideas to colleagues in all parts of the wider business
- Take responsibility for areas of the system
- Mentoring & code review
- 70% Data Engineering – Technical Advancements and Development
- 20% Mentoring
- 10% Project Management
- Ability to set up and Configure an Hadoop Clustered environment – using Cloudera distribution (or similar, i.e. Hortonworks or MapR)
- Ability to process large data sets in a distributed manner using Spark (or MapReduce)
- Good working knowledge of various database types and when to use them, i.e. SQL (MS SQL Server, MySQL),
- Columnar, Graph, Key-Value, and Document
- Solid experience working with at least one NoSQL database like HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, and Neo4J
- Ability to code in at least two of these languages: ASP .Net C#, Java, Python and R
- Excellent working knowledge of MS BI Stack – including SQL Server (T-SQL and Stored Procedures), SSIS, SSAS
- Tabular and Power BI (some DAX would also be useful)
- Firm grasp on how to build micro services and strong design pattern knowledge around SOA, ORM, and OO
- Good knowledge of database design patterns – including OLTP and OLAP
- Excellent knowledge of data streaming technologies – preferably Apache Kafka (with Confluent Open Source)
- Good understanding around Machine Learning – ideally anomaly detection, classification, predictive analytics, NLP & recommendation
- Ability to set up and organize a Hybrid Cloud (AWS) and On Premise data platform – understanding how best to store data at different stages of the data journey
- Good experience working with at least one BI and Analytics Platform (like Qlikview, Tableau or Power BI) would be welcome
- Good knowledge around Continuous Integration, auto-build and auto-deployment technologies – like Bamboo (or Jenkins)
- Knowledge of serialisation technologies such as JSON.Net and Avro
- Some knowledge of web technologies would be useful – including Node.js, Vue.js, ASP.Net with MVC
- Agile SCRUM knowledge
GfK Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for GfK from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for GfK jobs;