GlaxoSmithKline Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete GlaxoSmithKline job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a British pharmaceutical company headquartered in Brentford, London. Established in 2000 by a merger of Glaxo Wellcome and SmithKline Beecham, GSK was the world’s sixth largest pharmaceutical company as of 2015, after Pfizer, Novartis, Merck, Hoffmann-La Roche and Sanofi. Emma Walmsley became CEO on 31 March 2017 and is the first female CEO of the company.
Apply Online GlaxoSmithKline Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about GlaxoSmithKline hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Technical Manager External Supply
External Supply Technical Manager is a key function to External Supply Pharma which is part of GMS and is responsible for the management of Rx Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs) globally (approximately 100 CMOs globally).
The Technical Manager is responsible and accountable for the provision of technical support to all manufacturing and packaging related processes (covering multiple dose forms) within External Supply Pharma. To achieve this objective, the Technical Manager works with a multi-functional team of Procurement, Regulatory (incl. GPAR), Technical, Finance, Supply, Global Project SS and Quality professionals across the Global network.
The Technical Manager is responsible and accountable for the provision of technical support to all manufacturing and packaging related processes (covering all dose forms) within External Supply Pharma, including:
• Supporting ongoing product supply from ES Pharma by ensuring robust and capable processes are in place and monitored.
• Technical-/trouble shooting-support to ES supply teams for ongoing manufacture packaging and supply of product from third party contractors.
• Technical process support for the introduction of New Products into new or existing CMOs to ensure that they meet GSK requirements, are capable and robust, through close liaison and collaboration with R&D.
• Support of product transfers from GSK sites to a CMO, between CMOs or from CMOs to GSK sites, resulting from product / dose form source plans and strategic reviews.
• Owner of repository of knowledge and knowledge transfer associated with new and transferred products.
• Impact assessment and support of the process changes (GSK or CMO driven) related to active materials, excipients, primary and secondary packaging materials incl. risk assessment.
• Ensure with Quality Assurance, (ESQA) that necessary validation activities have been planned and executed to current standards (e.g. Product Lifecycle Management) in line with GSK QMS by CMOs.
• Ensure that technical compliance gaps in manufacturing and packaging at CMOs are highlighted and plans are developed to close the gaps.
• Technical project support related to all manufacturing/packaging related projects at CMOs
• Applying OE tools and principles in the implementation of technical projects and improvement initiatives.
• Site Local Business Owner for SAP Master Data, i.e. governance, process management, monitoring, creation and maintenance
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of SAP master data based on input from Local Business Owners from various functions or assigned deputies.
• Responsible for the harmonisation of good quality of SAP master data.
• Identify continuous improvement opportunities
• Support projects by designing and/or leading site strategy and impact analysis when needed with both Local and Global teams.
• Timeliness of project implementation.
• Compliance in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements.
• Work in collaboration with Quality Assurance to establish and maintain high standards of cGMP for Site SAP Master Data activities in compliance with GSK and regulatory standards
• Compliance with appropriate safety regulations and policies.
• Provide engineering guidance and expertise to the facilities management team who provide facilities services and deliver capital projects.
• Implement engineering and safety standards, along with process improvement initiatives.
• Ensure compliance to quality, environmental, health and safety requirements. Ensure that the engineering systems are safe and ‘inspection ready’ at all times.
• Specialize in one or more of these safety hazard systems, e.g., asbestos, pressure systems, hazardous utilities, electrical safety, fire safety, construction and demolition works, etc.
• Perform audits of contractors conduct at our site to ensure compliance with external safety regulations and GSK standards.
• Determine site facilities and utilities planning requirements and priorities. Integrate these requirements into the capital programme.
• With oversight from CEE Area Medical Affairs lead provide medical input to local regulatory applications, new product development and clinical activities, and business development and acquisition initiatives
• Provide medical and technical training on new GSK products and therapeutic areas
• Act as GSK medical voice in all interactions with consumers, physicians, medical societies, institutions and government bodies. Includes, but not limited to:
– To medically support customer enquiry systems which respond to enquiries and complaints
– Medical input to answer Consumer Relations questions and complaints as required
– Working with the medical information department to evaluate consumer contacts to identify trends and product’s opportunities/ weaknesses
– Oversight of Medical Information at the LOC, including Collecting, analyzing and communicating medical information trends to regulatory, medical, sales, marketing and commercial functions, enabling trend identification complying with all relevant regulations and professional standards
• Supporting appropriate use of all GSK products and fulfil designated tasks of Consumer Health Safety Point of Contact where assigned
• Partner with CEE SPoC and local Pharmacovigilance team in order to ensure that GSK activities are conducted in accordance with applicable Regulations and Company policies
• With oversight from CEE Area MA lead responsible for medical activities including but not restricted to:
– Development and medical approval of accurate, technically supported and business oriented claims
– Support to market information / global insights on data collection and analysis of GSK products and competitors
GlaxoSmithKline Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for GlaxoSmithKline from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for GlaxoSmithKline jobs;