Global Data Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Global Data job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Central to our success are the people who drive our business forward. We admire passion, energy and vision – we encourage it, nurture it and most importantly, reward it. Our business is progressing all the time and we have ambitions that require great people.
Working with us provides endless opportunities to those who are looking for a successful career in an exciting, forward-thinking and fast-moving company.
So whether you’re an established player, or looking to kick-start your career in data analytics or media, we’d like to hear from you to join our dynamic team.
Apply Online Global Data Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Global Data hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Oil & Gas Analyst
GlobalData is a leading oil & gas research and consultancy firm with an extensive list of top industry clients. We provide comprehensive, timely and accurate analysis and data to support strategic planning, business development, and market intelligence.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to analyze shale and tight oil & gas projects in the Americas region, with a strong emphasis on the USL48, Canada and Argentina, and also to monitor regional and company development trends. Field analysis includes researching for relevant well data, forecasting oil and gas production, developing project well cost estimates, understanding development strategies, and evaluating upstream economics at both well and project level. Leveraging the individual field analysis and monitoring the market, the analyst will author original insight on regional upstream issues.
The primary responsibilities of this position are to analyse oil & gas projects and monitor regional and company development trends. Field analysis includes researching for relevant data, forecasting oil and gas production, developing project cost estimates, understanding development challenges, and evaluating upstream economics. Leveraging the individual field analysis and monitoring the market, the analyst will author original insight on regional upstream issues.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding organisation determined to become the world leader in market intelligence. Are you looking to step up into a key strategic role in content management and digital architecture?
4,000 of the world’s largest companies make better and more timely decisions thanks to our unique data, expert analysis and innovative solutions delivered through a single research platform. At GlobalData, our mission is to help our clients decode the future to be more successful and innovative. Through our acquisitions, we have now become one of the largest data and insights solution providers in the world.
What you will do
This is a new role, working with key internal stakeholders to design and develop GlobalData’s Information Architecture strategic blueprint and roadmap.
- You will develop our content management strategy, designing an architecture that maximises big data and analytics opportunities across our businesses.
- You will shape the information architecture requirements for large complex digital repositories, creating and maintaining a mapping structure to ensure all content is semantically linked.
- You will be responsible for taxonomy and governance processes, enterprise architecture and hierarchy, and the wider strategy of navigation, standardising, warehousing and indexing all of our digital content.
- You will create well-designed information models with open architectures offering easy integration across all our businesses.
- You will design best practice for the benefit of internal and external users, and instruct a team of developers to implement our content management strategy.
What you will bring to the table
- Proven ability to apply creative and analytical thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile projects to tight timeframes
- Demonstrable experience using data modelling tools and notations
- Experience of planning and managing content taxonomy and tagging systems
- Deep understanding of metadata and how it’s used to categorise content
- Prior database design in one or more recognised mainstream databases
- Experience in Semantic web advantageous
- A team player who can work collaboratively with others to work towards a common goal
- Take ownership and accountability for what you do
- Degree qualification in a STEM related subject
Global Data Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Global Data from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Global Data jobs;