Google Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete Google job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. Google was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the Googleplex. In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet Inc. Google is Alphabet’s leading subsidiary and will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet’s Internet interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google, replacing Larry Page who became the CEO of Alphabet.
Apply Online Google Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about Google hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Technical Solutions Consultant
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you are the engagement manager who’s responsible for the success of our largest Android OEM and carrier partnerships. You drive new business opportunities and manage the overall technical aspects to build strong, successful, long-term partnerships.
Whether working with next-gen chipset manufacturers or emerging market telcos, Google’s Android Partner Engineering team helps solve some of the toughest mobile technology problems. We work with teams throughout Google to develop solutions for strategic partners around the globe. We maintain crucial relationships with and build technical solutions for our long-term partners who are making Android into a world-changing platform. But we’re just getting started.
- Perform implementation reviews, advocate new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing partner feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management, Business Development and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Support efforts to increase new business opportunities via Google technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in technical account management, product management, software engineering or engineering program management.
- Experience working with computer languages (e.g., Java, C++ or Python) and Linux environments.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Experience with wearable technologies (e.g. smartwatches, hybrid watches, fitness tracker, ear wear, etc).
- Experience in building successful relationships and consulting with technical and executive audiences.
- Experience in mobile device and application development.
- Ability to code in Python and Shell.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach, effective analytical skills, a sense of ownership and a proactive attitude.
- Effective communication and project management skills with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.
- Partner with our business and marketing client groups across EMEA; consult with senior stakeholders and lead their hiring strategy.
- Source and attract candidates across EMEA through networking, sourcing, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
- Develop strong market expertise and lead industry mapping and passive candidate engagement for strategic hires for our core marketing business in EMEA.
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, offer acceptance/declines.
- Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, and recruiter experience. Follow-up with clients to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting/sourcing or a function of similar scope.
- Experience managing multiple client groups and senior stakeholders.
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations; ability to influence a range of senior stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a timely manner individually and through others, initiate action and accomplish goals across a wide range of teams and projects in the face of multiple demands; ability to grow professionally by actively staying up to date in areas of expertise.
- Team player with leadership skills; acts with integrity, self awareness and respects/values the intelligence and diversity of Googlers.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client service skills; ability to clearly communicate in discussions and written documents; deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
Interaction Designer, Site Reliability
- Develop high-level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change and optimization.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), Human-Computer Interactions (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in designing usable mobile interfaces from pre- to post-launch.
- MA/MS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc), HCI, CS, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in designing for emerging markets and closely tracking relevant User Interface (UI) trends.
- Experience with interaction design, creating high-quality visual designs.
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
Video Solutions Consultant
- Deliver innovative and scalable solutions to strategic video publishers.
- Perform implementation reviews, champion new product features and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long term success.
- Work hand in hand with Product Management and Product Engineering to develop proofs of concepts that solve for untapped market needs, and turn these proofs of concepts into viable products.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical subject, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with one or more programming languages, including Java, C++ and/or Python.
- Experience with video related technologies such as ABR streaming protocols (HLS, DASH, CMAF), DRM, broadcast automation systems.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with large broadcasters and/or operators.
- Experience working with embedded systems such as game consoles or set top boxes.
- Knowledge of DRX as well as monetization options available to display and video advertisers
- Familiarity with video advertising related technologies such as VAST, VPAID, VMAP.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
Google Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for Google from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for Google jobs;