Online Job Application Process
If you are thinking of applying for a job at this company, this article will provide you with the detailed information. You can find out about what is required for each position and the extent of the positions available. In order to complete GSMA job application, all you need to do is to read the article and follow the necessary steps.
The GSM Association is an originally-European trade body that represents the interests of mobile network operators worldwide. Approximately 800 mobile operators are full GSMA members and a further 300 companies in the broader mobile ecosystem are associate members. The GSMA represents its members via industry programmes, working groups and industry advocacy initiatives. It also organises the mobile industry’s largest annual exhibition and conference, the Mobile World Congress, and several other events.
Apply Online GSMA Jobs
The rest of the article includes the detailed information about GSMA hiring process. You can complete the online application process by followin the steps that are mentioned in the article.
Assistant Project Manager
As part of the Programme Services team, you will be assisting on the delivery of GSMA projects.
We deliver these projects by partnering with mobile operators (and sometimes other companies from the respective ecosystem). You will:
- Support the Project Manager in planning and co-ordinating project delivery, including the definition of project plans and milestones
- Assist project manager in the definition of project plans and milestones
- Identify and pro-actively manage Project risks & issues; escalate where necessary
- Work with programme team to track and report progress against project and programme targets
- Plan, organise and run effective internal meetings and capture minutes
- Assist in developing and tracking budgets, including aspects of cost allocation across budget codes
- Play an active role in planning and delivery of key documents, including GSMA document approval processes
- Gain an understanding of the different activities across the GSMA and identify opportunities for collaboration
- Assist in procurement processes
- Provide information and support to the Programme Director and their team
- Collate, quality control and disseminate programme data, as agreed with the Programme Director
- Manage online information, including project libraries and SharePoint sites where necessary
- Work effectively alongside the Programme Services PMO, to support best practice and maintain project / programme management standards. This applies especially to project reporting, budget management and risk and issue management
- Constantly seek out and implement process and methodology improvements, in collaboration with the Programme Services PMO
- Play an active role in ensuring good stakeholder communications from the programme team
- Write clear, well-structured emails and meeting minutes, ensuring accuracy of spelling and grammar
- Experience within the mobile industry would be of benefit to this role
This is a hands-on role with successful candidates required to be self-motivated and able to work effectively with or without supervision.
You will display the following qualities:
- A good understanding of good project management practices and processes
- Experience of managing small projects or work streams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to build effective business relationships
- Consistently follows through on commitments and can be relied upon at all times
- Independently find solutions to problems
- Experience of managing small projects or work streams
Accounts Payable Associate
This role is a key position in a small hands-on finance team. GSMA use a purchase order process for all purchase transactions. The role is an excellent opportunity for someone to expand current experience in all areas of the accounts payable function, from receipt of invoice to payment via BACS, Priority Payment or credit card.
The main duties include (but are not limited to):
- Processing and paying 300+ invoices in the monthly payment run
- Assist with month end Purchase ledger close
- Review of aged creditor balances and timely resolution of issues with proactive supplier statement reconciliations
- Review and resolution of supplier enquires via email, telephone or in person
- Liaison with business users on payment and process queries
- Monitor the shared email inbox for invoices
This role would suit someone with a strong intellect, who enjoys a hands-on approach whilst following company processes and procedures. Accuracy and an eye for detail are essential as this role forms the foundation of most accounting transactions within the GSMA. This is a busy role and the ability to prioritise work to meet key deadlines is expected. The GSMA is a global organisation and therefore experience of multi-currency transactions is useful.
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- Strong levels of customer service, both internal and external
- Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail and a proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills. Very strong written English and professional manner
- Strong computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A team-player, used to working towards shared objectives
- Able to work autonomously and with the ability to recognise when to request assistance.
What We Offer
Working at the GSMA offers you unparalleled access to the mobile industry. We offer a chance to truly shape the direction of mobile, whatever your role. By joining the GSMA, you will be exposed to a fast-paced rapidly evolving environment, working on global solutions, genuinely fascinating and industry-changing projects and a stimulating and dynamic environment designed to enable you to flourish.
Working across the programme’s marketing workstreams, you will be a central point of reference and expertise for all content. This role requires a high level of knowledge of all Advocacy subject areas, and the development of strong relationships across the organisation.
You will lead the development and execution of the content strategy and be responsible for ensuring the wider programme are integrating into our content strategy and adhering to content guidelines. Working closely with the Marketing Specialist, you will also set the marketing plan for the programme’s website and social media content, ensuring content is created to the highest standard.
You will own all programme messaging and be responsible for its maintenance, distribution and integration across the organisation. You will also play a key role in framing content and messaging targeted at mobile operator c-suite executives and our international institution partners, among other audiences.
You will execute cornerstone content projects including the Mobile Industry Impact Report and briefing documents for our key stakeholders and support the events team with content requirements for event production and communications.
You will work closely with the #CaseForChange team to ensure B2C content is consistent and communicated correctly to our B2B audiences.
GSMA Job Application Form/PDF
You can find out whether there is printable job application form available for GSMA from the last section of the article. It is one of the essential steps to download the application form and fill it out with necessary information. After this step, you can finish the application process by visiting one of the branches of the company to submit your application or by submitting the application online.
How to apply for GSMA jobs;